Asking Alexandria

Jinxx’s Point of View:

The following morning, I woke up before Ashley did. She was really cute when she slept. I smiled, and closed my eyes again.

I felt Ashley stir and I opened my eyes. She smiled.

“Hey, babe.” I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her smile and she kissed back.

“Morning.”

“What does my gorgeous girlfriend want to do today?”

She laughed.

“I don’t know. Andy probably has something planned.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I wonder what happened with him and Juliet last night.”

“I’m sure nothing happened. You know Andy. He’s careful about that kind of stuff.”

“I know.”

Ashley’s Point Of View:

A little while later, I got up to go get ready.

I put on a Pink Floyd shirt, short denim shorts, black combat boots, and some makeup. Lastly, I put on my BVB necklace, a BVB wrist band, and an Asking Alexandria wrist band.

I saw Jinxx just staring at his phone when I walked into the living room.

“What’s wrong?”

“M-My sister….”

“What about her?”

“It’s a long story.”

I went and sat in his lap.

“I don’t care. Tell me.”

Jinxx sighed.

“Fine. My sister has always been a little….suicidal….and I guess she’s giving up.”

“What’s that mean?”

“She needs me. Every time I go on tour, she’s depressed. She cuts, by the way.”

I tensed up.

“Oh, really?” I said, pushing my bracelets up to my hands. I cut ONCE in my life because of school. Andy knows about it, but we don’t really talk about it.

“Yeah. She probably won’t stop until she kills herself.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder.

“She will. But what made you bring this up?”

“She texted me saying she’s sorry for being a horrible sister, and causing so much trouble. She ran away from home a few years ago. I’m just happy to finally hear from her whether it’s bad news or not.”

“Don’t worry. She’ll get out of it.”

“You think?”

“I’m sure. But it’s hard, so don’t expect her to get over it so easily.”

“You’re right.”

“I know.”

Hearing all this, brought back so much hurt and fear. But then I remembered who has always been there for me. The five guys who changed my life forever. Andy, Ash, Jake, CC, and Jinxx.

“You ok, Babe?” Jinxx asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Let’s just…forget it.” I started to stand up, but Jinxx sat me right back down.

“Come on. Tell me. What is it?”

“Nothing. I just want to go see Andy, please?”

“Ashley Legacy Biersack, I know when you’re scared because you have that look in your eyes. You had the same look in your eyes when those girls threatened to beat you up. So just tell me what’s wrong.”