Sweet NINEteen

Thirteen- Sweet NINEteen

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the window. Jinxx was still asleep, so I decided not to wake him. I carefully laid back down, and I noticed we had been holding hands all night. I smiled at that, and suddenly remembered what today was; my nineteenth birthday!

I smiled, closing my eyes when I felt Jinxx move beside me.

He stretched his fully-tattooed arms out above his head and smiled.

“Morning.” He said.

“Morning.” I leaned down and kissed him.

“Happy birthday, babe.”

Wow, he actually remembered!

“Aw, you remembered?!”

“Of course! Babe, I’ve been celebrating your birthday for quite a few years now. It’s a little hard to forget. And Andy kept telling me I better not forget.”

I laughed.

“Yeah, that sounds like Andy. What do you think we should do today?”

“Whatever you want. You want to see Motionless In White and Sammi Doll right?

“Sure. I’m going to get ready.”

“Kay. See you in a little bit.”

Jinxx kissed me quickly and left.

Jinxx’s Point of View:

What Ashley doesn’t know is her friends Heaven and Bliss are coming today. She’ll probably be really excited since she won’t stop telling me how much she misses them.

Ten minutes later, Ashley came out of our bunk room with a BVB shirt, Ripped, black jeans, knee-high, black and white patchwork Converse, a BVB necklace, three BVB wrist bands, and some eye liner.