I Love You

Ashley's Point of View:

I had stayed at the Motionless In Whtie bus that night. I got to know the guys a little better, Angelo managed to make me smile and laugh...a lot. So did Ricky. They both always have that affect on me. I was in a great mood. I tried to forget about the negative,  but it was difficult. Especially, when Chris said I had to go back to the BVB bus.

I was laying in Angelo's bunk with him. We were just talking and waiting for Andy to come get me.

"So what are you gonna do about Jinxx and Ben?"

I sighed.

"I don't know. I wish I could just stay with you guys a little more."

"Trust me, Ash, we love having you here, but your supposed to be with Andy."

I nodded. "I know."

Then, I heard Chris. "Ash! Andy's here." I sighed and sat up.

"Bye, Ange." I hugged him tightly.

"Bye, Ash. Love you."

I smiled.

"Love you, too."

I said goodbye to everybody and thanked them.

"Come on. Let's go." Andy said. I waved one more time before leaving.

I saw the BVB bus when we got outside.

"You ready?" Andy asked. I nodded, and walked in after him. I saw Jinxx on the couch, but once he saw me, he got up and left. I held back tears. Wow, he really hated me now.

"I got it." Andy said, walking towards the bunks where Jinxx went.

Andy's Point of View:

I was furious. My sister is upset and it breaks my heart. And Jinxx had no right to just leave like that. I got to his bunk and ripped the curtain open.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Do you SEE how upset she is? She wants to talk to you! You need to be understanding!"

"I am understanding! She doesn't love me anymore!"

"Bull shit! If she didn't love you, would she be crying because you didn't even LOOK at her?!"

He sighed.

"She's crying?"

"Her fucking eyes out, Jinxx."

"I'm gonna go talk to her." He got up and left the bunk.

Jinxx's Point of View:

Even before me and Ashley were together, I hated to see her cry. It broke my heart then, but now it makes me feel like it's my fault.

I saw her sitting on the couch, crying a lot.

I sat down next to her.

"Hey." I said softly. She looked at me.

"Do you hate me?" She asked.

"No, baby. I could never hate you. I love you with all my heart. You are the most important thing in the world to me." I pulled her into my arms and just let her cry. I cried a little, too.

"Ash, be honest. Are you crying because of me?" I asked, wiping away a tear.

She hesitated for a second, but then nodded. I sighed.

"I'm so sorry. You know I love you, right?"

She shrugged. "I guess. I thought you stopped loving me."

"Never. I will NEVER stop loving you, got that?"

She nodded. "And Ben...just forget about that. We'll work it out. I promise."

"So you forgive me?"

"Yes, it's ok. I promise."

"Thank you, Jinxx." I hugged her tighter.

"Shhh."

"Can we lay down?"

I nodded. "Come on. You look really tired."

"I'm exhausted. I barely slept last night."

"Exactly." I took her hand and went to the bunks. We laid down and I shut the curtain. I pulled her close.

"I love you, Jinxx. What was I thinking? I don't love Ben. I love you."

I nodded and kissed her head.

"I know. But when you said you did, that made me really upset."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Don't worry. Let's just forget. Ben will get over you eventually."

"Eventually......"