Ben!

Ashley's Point of View:

Later that night, the guys were getting ready to go on stage and I was hanging out with Asking Alexandria.

"So, did Andy tell you about last night?" I asked, Danny.

"Yeah, The girl. I hear she's hot."

I rolled my eyes. "Your such a man whore and back off, me and Jinxx are gonna set her up with CC."

"Seriously? They like each other?"

"Well, I think so. I heard her giggling this morning."

Danny snickered.

"Oh, Fuck you, Worsnop."

"Isn't that your job?"

"I hate you!"

"Love you, too."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked closer to the stage, so I could see the band that was playing better. It was Escape The Fate playing "Zombie Dance."

"Hey Danny." I heard Ben say. I turned around.

"Hey Ben." I said, smiling.

"Hey Ash. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Waiting for you guys and Black Veil Brides to go on."

He nodded and then smirked.

"Want to see something cool?" He asked.

"Will it scar me for life?"

"Probably not."

I shrugged. "Okay."

Ben took my hand and took me to a vacant field. There was nobody there, but band's trailers and bus's were visible in the distance.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, a bit scared. I normally wasn't scared around Ben. I trusted him.

"You'll see."

We walked a little farther until there was no way anybody could see us.

"Ok, come here." He turned me to face him.

"What?"

Suddenly, I was caught off-guard by him kissing me. I was shocked at first, but I slowly kissed back. WHAT AM I DOING?!?! I thought, breaking the kiss.

"I had to do that." Ben said.

"Ben, I-...you took me all the way out here to-to KISS ME?!?!

"Shh! I don't want one of the guys to hear you."

"Oh, yeah. God forbid, my BOYFRIEND hears me screaming from an empty field! What if they come looking for me? What if Jinxx asks Danny where I am, and he tells him that YOU took ME to go see something COOL?!?!"

"Ashley, calm down."

"I can't calm down! Why did you kiss me?!?!"

He put his hand over my mouth.

"Calm down, and if you didn't like it, why'd you kiss back?"

Good question, Ben. I thought. I was silent for a while. Guilt filled me from head to toe.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He said, removing his hand from my mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"Ben, that-that's just an instinct."

"That you kiss back whenever anybody kisses you?"

"Y-yeah?"

He took both of my hands in his.

"Listen, Ashley, I can't believe I'm telling you this, but...I love you."

I was shocked. Well, not completely shocked. It was a known fact that Ben had liked me, but we were both older now. I thought he was over me.

I tore my hands away from his, almost in tears.

"Ben, no! You-you can't...love me." I broke down before the last two words could come out.

I felt him hug me.

"I'm so sorry, Ashley, but it's the truth."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just do."

I shook my head.

"No, no, no. This isn't happening. I can't do this." I broke away from his embrace.

"I-I'm gonna go tell the guys where you are."

"Wait, no. Tell them....tell them I went for a walk and that I'm ok."

"But your not ok."

"I know I'm not. I'm scared." I whispered.

"Don't be."

He walked away and left me there. I sat down in the grass and cried a little. This was so hard. I think I'm actually started to have feelings for Ben. I cried harder at the thought. How? I love Jinxx. And I can't hurt him.

I was sitting there for at least an hour when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw just the person I needed. Andy.