When You're Young

When You're Young

The next morning, I woke up and remembered what happened last night. Jinxx became my boyfriend.

   The best night of my life.

“Hey, Dudes.” I said, walking out. I saw everybody but Jinxx and Andy.

“Where are the other two?”

“Outside.”

“Oh, hell no!”

“Relax. He’s just talking to him.” Jake said, sensing my fears.

“So, are you and Jinxx, like, a thing now?” Ash asked.

“I guess. He didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend or anything. It kind of just happened.”

“Well, at least you’re happy.”

   I listened to the door of the bus open, following Andy and Jinxx.

“Oh, hey. You’re up.” Jinxx said. He came and kissed me in the most gentle way. I smiled into it, and Jinxx pulled me closer.

“If your going to suck face, go do it in a room.” Andy said, harshly.

Oh, yeah. He’s mad. Andy never gets mad. Especially at me or Jinxx. I really need to talk to him.

“Andy, can we talk?”

“Yeah.” I took him into the room we were sharing, and shut the door.

“What’s wrong?”

“I told you I didn’t want you to date Jinxx!” 

“ANDY, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY HE MAKES ME!!!!!”

“I CAN’T TAKE WATCHING THE TWO OF YOU MAKE OUT!”

“Please. Just…..” I wanted to cry really bad and when I did, Andy looked sad, immediately.

“I’m sorry. Don’t cry, Ash.” He hugged me, and rubbed my back. “Shh, don’t cry. I’m sorry.” I released from his embrace, and wiped my eyes.

“I just want you to be ok with it.” I sobbed.

“As long as you’re happy, I don’t care. Just please be careful, for me?”

“I promise, Andy. I will. Thank you. I love you.”

Andy smiled, and kissed my forehead.

“I love you, too. Never forget that.”

Jinxx’s Point of View:

    Ashley came out with Andy about five minutes after she went in. She seemed happy. I’m guessing everything went well.