Puppet: Markiplier X DollAnimatronic! Reader

A/N: This part sucks because I wrote it when I was like 14 asdfghjkl please feel free to hate it.

Mark's P.O.V:

"C'mon, you fuckers. Tell me where we're going. MARKIMOO WANNA KNOW!"

It was my birthday today, and Jack, Felix, and Wade were taking me somewhere to celebrate.

I had no idea where the idiots were taking me because, one, They wouldn't tell me where we were going, and two, they said they wanted to keep it a "surprise."

"Quit yer' whining, Mark," Jack said with that noticeably Irish accent of his. "We're almost there, besides, once you find out, You are gonna flip out."

"Flip out in a good way, or a bad way?" I thought to myself.

I brushed off the feeling seeing as I would find out soon enough. After a while I just started playing games on my phone to pass the time.

All of a sudden, the car lurched to a stop.

When I looked out the window to see where the hell they took me, My eyes widened. Partly from excitement, Partly from fear.

Partly from fear because we were in front of what looked like an exact replica of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Jack Definitely meant flip out in a bad way.

"What... is this? Is this a prank or something? 'Cause if it is, it's... not funny, you jerks."

Wade stated "No, dude. This is no prank. They actually made Freddy's real. Sorry to bring up those terrifying memories of a haunted teddy bear from an indie horror game."

He said the last part sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Well," I started, "If we're gonna be here, we might as well go in. I'm preparing to run if I see a guy dressed in purple, though."

Felix then jumped in front of Me, Jack, and Wade and shouted.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! I WANNA SEE THIS SHIT!"

We all laughed as we walked towards the restaurant. As we got closer to the building, I noticed a flyer on the door. When I got close enough, I started to read it.

"WELCOME TO FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA! A MAGICAL PLACE FOR CHILDREN AND GROWN-UPS ALIKE!

Come join the fun!

We regret to inform you that at the moment, Freddy, Chica, And Bonnie are not operational. But don't worry, dear customers!

We have a back-up act no one has seen yet! It will include 3 new animatronics not included in any of the five games.

The show will start at 4:12 this afternoon, So don't miss it!"

"Well, at least we won't have to look at those freaking things now!" Jack yelled as we pushed the doors open.

"Yeah, but now we have to deal with 3 new nightmare-ish animatronics. Who knows what those are gonna be like?"

We started to laugh as we took our seats at the table. I got this strange feeling that someone was staring at me from behind.