Danny Fenton X Reader

"So, Danny, when do we get to meet this mysterious, obviously fake girlfriends of yours?"

"Hey, she isn't fake! You two will meet her soon enough."

"Wait, dude, what do you mean by 'you two'?" Tucker asked Danny as the group walked down the hallway of Casper High.

"Well, I mean you and Sam. (Y/n) has already met her." Danny shrugged as he looked between the three.

"No way! You knew and didn't tell Tucker and I?" A disbelieving Sam questioned her friend.

"Yeah, because I didn't think it was that big of a deal."

"Maybe to you, but this is world shattering to us!" Tucker shrieked with an upset tone

"C'mon Tuck, just leave it alone."

"Yeah, just let Ghosty daydream about his girlfriend until we can actually meet her." Sam teased with a ruffle of Danny's hair.

"Oh, ha ha, very funny!" Danny said as he peeled her hand of his head.

"Alright, I'll drop it for now. But you better let us meet her or I'll just think both of you are lying."

"Sounds like a deal, Foley. I gotta get to class now, so I'll talk to you guys later!" (Y/n) laughed before jogging off to her next class.

"I guess we should be doing the same thing. Let's go, nerds." Sam joked as they continued to walk down the hall.

A few days later, Sam and Tucker were at the park, testing Tuckers new drone when out of the blue, Danny showed up and leaned against a tree.

"What's Danny doing here? He said he was helping his parents with ghost zone stuff today!" Sam pondered as she elbowed Tucker in the side.

"I don't know, but we should go see what's up." Tucker said as he landed his drone and the pair began to walk over to their friend. When they got halfway to Danny, someone in a hoodie appeared and gave him a hug.

"Whoa, hold on a second, who is that?" Tucker questioned as he held his arm out in front of Sam.

"I have no clue, but we're gonna find out soon. Hey, Danny!" Said Sam before she shouted the half-ghost boy's name. Danny whipped his head up to the sound of her voice before he grabbed the mystery person's hand and began to run.

"Oh, I don't think so, dude!" Sam yelled before she and Tucker began to sprint after the two. A chase through the city began to ensue between the four before Danny went ghost and flew off with the stranger.

"Dang it! How are we gonna find them now?" 

"I know exactly how! We gotta get back to the park, come with me!" Tucker said as they made their way to the park again.

"The drone isn't just for fun, I also added a ghost tracker on it! So if I just put in a few simple commands on the controller..."

"We can make it look for Danny and the other person! Good thinking! Let's get to it." Sam finished as Tucker began coding the drone. Soon enough, the drone was ready to go. Tucker lifted it into the air and started to pilot it through the city. After a few mint An alarm beeped on the controller which notified Tuck and Sam to Danny's location

"He's by the high school! We have to go track them down! Come on!" Tucker said as he and Sam ran to the high school. They made it and took a small break before splitting apart to look for Danny and the other person.

As Sam jogged around frantically, she ran into exactly the people she was looking for. They tried to escape, but Sam grabbed their arms before they could get away.

"Tuck, over here! I found them!"

"Nice job! Now do you wanna explain why you ran from us at the park and who exactly this is?"

"I will if Sam lets go of us! You couldn't have been a little gentler?!" Danny complained as he shook his head in a "what were you thinking?" way.

"Nope, It was way too fun to pass up! And now that we've caught you, you have to tell us everything." Sam said before releasing her grip on them.

"Thank you." Danny replied as he tried to shake away the pain in his limb. He sighed and put a hand behind his neck before beginning to tell the his side of the story

Uh, Well... I guess now is as good of a time as any for you two to finally meet my girlfriend!" Danny motioned as the stranger took off her hood to reveal (Y/n).

"Uh, hey you guys..." (Y/n) chuckled nervously as she waved at Sam and Tucker.

"Wait a second, (Y/n) is Danny's girlfriend?! But I thought you had met her before, not that you were her!" Tucker asked the girl with a shake of her shoulders

"Yeah, well, it would be a little weird for me to not know who I am, don't you think?"

"Fair enough, but why did you guys want to hid this from us?"

"We hid from you guys because we knew you would freak out like this! You do this a lot more than you realize, Tucker."

"Yeah, plus we wanted to be able to be affectionate with each other without the two of you making fun of us."

"Oh, Danny.... we're gonna make fun of you all the time since we know about you two now!" Sam laughed as she triumphantly put her hands on her hips.

"Me and my big mouth." Danny face palmed as (Y/n) just giggled.

"Let 'em make fun, they're just jealous!" Chirped (Y/n) as she kissed Danny on the cheek, his face quickly reddening as she did.

"Ew, get a room!" Tucker gagged as he steadied himself on a nearby tree.

"Why don't we all go get some food? It's on me for making you guys chase us." (Y/n) offered as she grabbed Danny's hand.

"Sounds awesome! Let's get a move on, you dorks!" Sam responded as she ran ahead o the group.

"You know, you don't have to do this (N/n)." Danny said as she wrapped his arm around (Y/n's)

"Eh, I want to. Besides, we can be cuddly with each other and gross them out!"

"Sounds like a plan! Hey, I'll race you to the restaurant!

"Not if I get there first!"