Jack Frost X Spirit of Halloween! Reader Pt.2

"JACK?!"

He slightly threw his head in laughter before responding.

"The one and only, at your service!" He brought you back down to the workshop floor before placing his feet down as well.

"Hey, (Y/n)! It's been a while since I've seen you!"

"Yeah about 412 years, to be exact! Where have you been?" You inquired curiously.

"Oh, only all over the world. Winter doesn't stay in one place for too long, you know? And what about you, Miss Spooky?" He asked sarcastically.

"I've been focused on Halloween. You know, my job? I also helped La Muerte prep for Dia de Los Muertos a few years in a row."

"Well, no matter where you've been, it's good to see you, (Y/n)." Jack stated as he pulled you into a hug with a single arm.

"It's good to see you, Frosty!" You chuckled as you returned the hug.

"Ok, that's enough!" Bunny interjected before he continued.

"Now, reuniting You and Jack is not the only reason I brought you here. I have a... Let's say special mission of sorts for you two."

"Wait, What do you mean by mission?"

"I mean I have something that I need you two to do for me."

"Well, what is it?"

"I need you to go to an old friend of mine and get something. Can you do that?" He questioned before Jack answered.

"Yeah, sure sounds simple enough. What do you think (Y/n)?"

"That sounds good to me. But, can it wait till tomorrow? Like I said, I'm missing the best part of the year."

Bunny just chortled softly before nodding his head.

"Sure, (Y/n). I'll give you more details when you get here. Just stay out of big trouble until then."

"Great! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye, Jack! Bye everyone! North, could I possibly get a snowglobe home?"

"Of course." North confirmed as he reached into his jacket to pull the globe out.

You took it from him before saying your destination and throwing it to the ground.

Everybody said their farewells as you walk through the portal to continue your night.

-Time Skip-

Halloween night had finally come to and end and North sent Tooth with another globe to bring you back to the workshop, this time without you being trapped in a burlap sack.

"Hey, I'm here Bunny! What do we need to do?"

"Yeah, who's this "old friend" we have to meet for you?" Jack asked as he fell down from somewhere in the rafters of the workshop and landed close behind you.

"Ok, (Y/n), Frost. I need you to head to Paris to meet up with a guardian named Amoré. But you might know her as Cupid."

"Wait, you know the Cupid?! Why didn't you tell us this yesterday?" You asked, almost shouting

"Because I knew you would do this, now shut it so I can finish talking. Anyway, Amoré has something that I need to be able to make more of my exploding Easter eggs. That's where you two come in. I need you to head to Paris and get the ingredients from her. You think you can manage?"

"I definitely think so. What do you say, (Y/n)?" Jack asked you with one of his eyebrows raised partially

"I think so too. So all we have to do is go to Paris and get the ingredient from Cupid?"

"Yeah, it should be a relatively easy job. You should be able to handle it, eh, Frosty?"

"'Course we can. Let's head out, (Y/n)"

"Right behind you, Jack."

"You blokes will know where Amoré is when you see sparks flying." Bunny explained as Jack and you exchanged a confused glance, which you both shrugged off. simultaneously.

Jack got a snowglobe from North and shattered it, making a portal to Paris.He took your hand and pulled you through with him.

-Time Skip-

After you exited the globe portal, you and Jack searched seemingly everywhere around Paris to try and find Amoré, but you came up empty handed. The two of you were on a rooftop, Jack pacing back and forth while you sat with legs crossed.

"Where could she be?! A guardian shouldn't be this hard to find!" Jack groaned, irritated at the situation.

"Maybe there's somewhere we haven't looked? I mean Paris is huge, it wouldn't surprise me if we missed something." You suggested as Jack continued to walk to and fro.

"I don't think so, (Y/n). We have looked literally everywhere. I don't think she's here." Jack responded as he kicked a small pebble off of the roof.

Before you had a chance to say anything else, you heard clanging from somewhere off in the distance. You stood up from your spot on the roof and Jack and you looked for the source of the sound. After a minute of searching, you saw brief bursts of light coming from one of the upper levels of the Eiffel Tower. The two of you turned to each other quickly as Jack spoke.

"Wait a minute, didn't Bunny say we'd find Cupid when we saw-"

"Sparks flying, yeah. That's gotta be her!" You interrupted before turning back towards the tower.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get her!" Jack shouted.

You nodded in agreement before you two flew off.

________________________

A/N: Alright I have to leave this on a slight cliffhanger because if I write anymore, This chapter will be way too long. I hope you guys enjoy. Bye!

-Bitter 💜