2D X Reader

"Hey, Stu, are you in here?" You called into the dimly lit room. 2D had been missing for a while and Noodle and Russel were getting a little worried about him.

"Yeah, I'm 'ere. Come on in, (Y/n)." 2D called from inside. You took a few steps in and saw him sitting on his bed with a notebook and a pen in his hands.

"Hey, babe. What's going on?" You asked softly as you got on the bed and snuggled up beside him. He placed his arm around you before sighing in an upset matter.

"I'm a little stressed out right now, I guess. I 'ave to write a few songs for the band, and I can't think of anything." 2D told you with a wave of the notebook in his palm.

"Well, maybe I could help you! I'm no lyricist, but two heads are better than one, you know?"

"You don't 'ave to do that, love. It's my problem to deal with, (Y/n), not yours."

"But I want to help, 'D! Please?!" You begged 2D with a slight pout. He sighed and ran a hand through his blue locks before turning to look at you.

"Alright, I guess you can 'elp. But only because you want to." He answered with a very small smile on his face.

"Yay! Thank you, Stu!" You squealed as you wrapped him in a hug. 2D responded with a kiss on your forehead.

"Now, let's get writing!" You said as you grabbed the notebook and pen away from him.

Within the next few hours, the two of you worked on writing the songs, occasionally making each other laugh with silly jokes. After a while, the two of you had come up with enough songs to show the rest of the band.

"Finally! I thought we'd never get done writin'! I thought you'd write a little faster than that." 2D teased as he put an arm around you. You slapped his chest playfully as you laughed incredulously.

"Hey, I could have made you write these all by yourself! I was just trying to be a nice girlfriend and help you!" You responded with a few small giggles.

"And I appreciate it a lot, (Y/n). Thanks for helping, love. Now, let's go show the songs to the others." 2D said as he took your hand and led you down to the band's meeting area. When the two of you got to the meeting area, you saw Russel, Noodle and Ace sitting at a table.

"Aw, hey, guys! We thought you were dead." Ace joked as he turned to look at the pair of you.

"No, we just were worried about the two of you. We haven't seen either of you since we sent (Y/n) to look for you, Stu." Noodle reassured as she lightly hit Ace on his arm.

"Well, I found him! And we come with some good news! We got the new songs written!" You told the group as you handed them the music sheets.

"Hell yeah, it's about time! Let's go into the studio and get 'em recorded!" Russel said as he stood up from his spot.

"Nice job with these songs, 2D! They're pretty damn good!" Ace said with a pat on Stu's back

"(Y/n) did most of the writing. She deserves the praise, not me!" 

"She did a great job then!" Noodle squealed as she wrapped you in a hug.

"Yeah, I'm proud of you (Y/n). Let's go get playing, y'all." Russel motioned to a nearby hallway.

The entire group was joking around and laughing as you all walked to the studio. While everyone else went into the room, Stu stopped you just outside.

"Hey, (Y/n), 'fore we go in there, I just want you to know that I really appreciated your help with the songs. I couldn't have done it without you." He told you as he took one of your hands in his.

"It was really nothing, Stu. You know I'm always happy to help you." You replied as you brought him into another hug.

"Yeah, I know. I love you so much, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, 2D."