10

Liam's car^o^

Hazel

     "Just drop me off at Mc Donalds"i said sleepily after our three hour journey from Nashville back to New York.

      "Why, oh, you don't have a house so you live there? "he asked sarcastically smirking.

    "Whatever"i said not wanting to get into fight with him.

    "I'll see you by 8:30 on monday"Ryan said as I got down on McDonald's parking lot.

     "Why? "I blurted out making home chuckle.

    "Because we are going to be playing cat and mouse"he said laughing making me raise an eyebrow.

      "Just get going"I said rolling my eyes.

     "See you later,sunshine"he said.

     "Of course,moonlight" I said sarcastically clearly irritated at what he'd called me,still smiling as he drove out of Mc Donald's.

    I couldn't let the cat out of the bag now,I mean I technically don't know who he is....well... technically. I'm already too used to being alone and solving my own problems. I don't think I need an upper hand.

    I tried to take at step down when I discovered I was still on the gown and shoes that Ryan had bought earlier. I had to give it back.Not as if I'm ever going to wear it again. I hope I won't.

   I guess walking on these heels were more than a child's play.I got on the bus with every soul on it giving me weird looks probably due to how extravagantly dolled up I was. I just ignored them.

     I got to Rose's house around 11:30.Louie had taken his bath and put on some of Jammy's pj's as well as eaten dinner and fallen asleep.

    "You do look fancy"Rose said on opening the door. Was expecting that.

    "Thanks Rose,its nothing much" I said with a small smile entering the house.

      Louie had fallen asleep on the kitchen counter with Jammy after eating  queen cake.

   I lifted him up so that I could piggy back him and took off my shoes. Wouldn't want to come rolling down the stairs would I?

   I thanked Rose and promised to return the Pj's.

    " Night Rose "I said as I walked out of her apartment to mine.

    " Night dear"she said as she shut the door behind me.

    I walked into my apartment making sure to lock the door as I flung the shoes to a corner and took Louie into the bedroom.

   That's when I noticed some red crossed celotape marks on most things in the room.I continued moving into different parts of the house as I continued to see more of the red celotapes.

    On the wardrobes, dressers,bed,bedside table,microwave,refrigerator,couch, dinning table and chairs,the doors,the tub and even the sink.The govt was getting really furious.I didn't know it had gotten to this extent.

     I pushed my hair backwards as I sighed and slumped into the couch. I had asked for a little more time to pay the rent but the manager,that is no one else that Steve wouldn't want to hear it.I would have to have a word with that human cow.

   The govt had also sent another letter to me.I picked the letter and read it.They give me two days to pay up?How would I do that?This was because of that beast,Steve.

    I picked up my purse to search for my phone,just then the iPhone 7 Ryan had given me or should I say stoned at me dropped out.

   I picked the phone and looked at it for some time.All that happened that day started flashing suddenly in my memory.

   I suddenly recalled the split second in his car,his eyes gazing into mine.....

   Wait I cant be dreaming about him.....Nah.

  I went into my room and threw the phone on the bed. I looked at my reflection once again. Money sure does look good on me.

   I pulled  the jewellery,and then took off the gown.I would certainly return this after having it dry cleaned along with the shoes and jewellery.

   I took my normal cold bath as usual,put on my pyjamas and tucked myself to bed.

Ryan

   Although I really wanted to know why she asked me to drop her of at Mc Donalds but I couldn't. I kind of want to know what's going on in her life but we all know the rules right,by the way she doesn't know who I am....right?

     I drove into my parking lot,climbed out of the car and into the house.Of course I was welcomed by my dad who can't quit barging into my property.

   "What do you want again?" I spat at him as I stood next to the door.

    "Nothing much,I'm just here with a warning" he said calmly standing up from the couch and moving towards me.

     "Be quick,I don't have time for chit-chats" I said checking my watch.

    "Don't think you can outsmart me with just a single statement.I don't trust this phase of yours"

    "Its not a phase" I said putting my hands in my pocket.

    "I'm your dad,Ryan,don't try to do anything stupid" he stated.

     "You should have told me that 15 years when I would have shuddered at your fucked up words" I spat out before he smirked and exited the door.

      Maniac

   I sighed as I climbed the stairs two at a time. I walked into my room and slumped on the bed.

    I stood up as I flung all that I was on to the bed.Something suddenly jingled on the bed.

   I turned and spotted a bracelet which had dropped out of my shirt.

   "What the-" I exclaimed as I picked it up.It looked like a cheap and old bracelet that had something like a locket on it.

   I tried to open it but it had a key space meaning I couldn't open it without the key.I think Hazel must have dropped it but how did it get here.

   Just looking at it made me remember her eyes.I don't know why I just have slight feeling to rush back into them.

Urghhh.Why!!

  I threw the bracelet back to the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Hazel

    "All I asked for was a little more time Steve!" I yelled seriously pissed off.

     "Look,I don't have time for this,the govt will be there anytime from now if you don't pay up" he said before he cut the call.

       I had exhausted my full Sunday in trying to talk some sense into Steve. I guess he was hell bent on the govt taking away this place from me.

     I stared at the letter for a some while before I stood up from the bed.That's when I noticed my mothers bracelet was gone.I searched on the bed,under it,the full room but I didn't find it.

    "Louie,have you seen my bracelet?"I yelled to Louie who was in the sitting room watching TV.

     "Nope,sis!"he yelled back.

  No.Where would it go?I never pulled it and I don't recall pulling it.Did it maybe fall off at El Moris or something.

   "Shit!" I said as I pushed my hair backwards.I was seriously close to tears now.It was the only memory I had of them.It was the bracelet she was on the day she left me.How could I lose it.

    I started feeling drowsy as I looked at the time.8:30

   I didn't have to try to put Louie to sleep because he had already fallen asleep.I put him to bed as I went to my room.I slumped wearily into the bed.

   I had a lot of problems and I'm very sure they are not getting solved easily.

   I wallowed in my sorrows before I was swallowed by the night.