28

Hazel

    "All boarders to Britain, please get ready.We leave in thirty minutes" the speaker announced as I sighed heavily.

    "Sis, where are we going? "Louie asked me from my side.

   "Well, away from here" I said trying my best to sound firm as I got up taking his hand in mine and then my little travelling bag as I taken nothing from Ryan's home and I'd left all of Louie's stuff behind.

     I starting making way towards the check point.I handed the tickets to the guy at the checkpoint.I took one look back as a drop of tear threatened to fall. I wiped it with my little thumb and then went in with Louie. A host came to me and I handed him the bag while another led us to the first class.So like Mr Alistair.

     I took a sit,placing the headset I'd found hung over the seat over my ears and stared out the window. I'm so sorry Ryan.......so sorry.I thought as the tears finally came falling down nonstop resting my head back as hsm's gotta go my own way played then Whitney Houston's I will always love you. Was this playlist trying to worsen my pain?

  So I hope,life treats you kind

  And I hope you have all you dreamed of

And I'm wishing you joy and happiness

And above all I wish you love

.......And I

    Reaching the chorus the plane started taking off.I could feel my eyes getting sore but still I just couldn't stop crying. I betrayed our love Ryan and I'm sorry.

                *********

Ryan

     I pulled up into Germain airport and came down quickly meeting Liam at the entrance.

   " What happened? "He questioned as we ran in.

      "She's on a flight to God knows where,I'm sure of it" I said as we pushed past the line of people and reached the checkpoint.

       "I'm looking for someone,Hazel Kennels,its an emergency" I told the girl behind the counter as soon as I got there.

      "Um sir...I cant..." she dared to stutter.

       "Dont sir me,just check the freaking plane lines and tell me where she's headed!!!" I yelled at her.

       Horror sprawled all over her face and it was like she realised who I was that very minute.

      "Yes...Sir" she said as she began typing away on her laptop.

    "Hazel Kennels,second flight to Britain" she informed me.

    "When is it boarding?" I asked the girl.

     "It boarded 3 mins ago" she said.
At that,I felt the whole worlds weight on me.Liam kept on discussing something with her while I just took a seat on a chair nearby running my fingers through my hair.