21

Hazel

       I was awoken by the striking beams of the sun and the chirping birds on the palm trees which covered my room windows. I let out a groan as I shrugged up to see Vee still slumbering beside me. I slapped her hard to wake her up.

"Wake up sleepy head!"I chuckled climbing off the bed.

"But it's so early"she half mumbled.

"It's 8:30 Vee,you have to get to work" I said.

"Urrghh! "she said as she climbed out of the bed and into the bathroom.

     I left to the other bathroom and quickly took my bath and brushed my teeth. I slid on a dark blue jeans and a tourquise shirt. I let my hair fall down reaching my bum this time.It had really grown.

    I brushed hard to remove the enormous tangles before making a front pat. At least I should look good in my last few days, I told myself as I put on a little kajal and a pink lipstick to match my lip colour.

   Coming out of the bathroom,I met Vee all dressed up on the bed.

   "Someone's looking hot today "she said smirking. She was in her normal gown top and leggings and of course,black flats.

    "Shut up Vee" I said slapping her arm making her laugh.

    "Come on" I said as opening the door and went straight to the stairs.

    I got to the parlour to see Ryan all dressed up in his white T shirt and black trouser with his normal stunning black brogues sipping from his glass of what smelt like green tea,I think.

Ill really miss this sight.

"Morning girls" He said breaking me out of my thoughts with that charming smile making my heart race.

    "Your eyes are dilated,mister Alistair"Vee said smiling from end to end  as she took a seat on the dining table and making me half blush and nudge her arm which made them both laugh.

    After a good breakfast of baked scallops which was obviously made by me with a little help from Vee of course,Vee left for work while Ryan left too after Vee not forgetting to steal a peck from me before he left.

    I turn round after dropping the tray of plates in the sink only to bump into Ryan.

    "Oops.... Sorry" I said.

    "It's okay"he said.

     "What are you.. "I was cut off with the feeling his warm lips caressing my skin making the nerves in my face tingle.

    "See you later, sunshine "he said obviously suppressing his laughter as he grabbed his suit and left.

    He'll never quit this,will he?

      I went on with the normal duties......cleaning the kitchen,then making the afternoon meal. Anything to keep myself busy and not go into depression when I though of my little brother.

      I walked out of the kitchen and just then, a striking headache. I groaned trying to hold my head in place. My chest started to burn and tighten as I started feeling piercing pains in my stomach. Just then I started coughing non stop.

      I hit my chest several times due to the pain I was feeling in it still trying to control my coughs as I staggered towards the parlour. Suddenly,I  felt a splash on my hand. I looked at it just to see the red pigment splayed wildly on my palm. I was coughing blood.