13

Ryan's house^o^

Hazel

Ryan was offering me help?Wow......I dont know why but I just wanted cry and weep out all my sorrows in his comfort but I couldn't and urrgghhh,he already knows a huge part of my life which I was trying to hide.I'm not even meant to be thinking about him, I'm meant to be thinking about Louie but why do I keep thinking of him.

My life couldn't get any worse.

I sat at the passengers sit with my head lying lifelessly beside the headrest. I had cried so much that my eyes had turned blood red,eyebags had formed under my eyes and my eyes hurt so much that it even felt like I had sprinkled curry powder into them.

All my energy was gone. I felt lifeless.Why was I brought into this world anyway? Just to suffer?
Couldn't at least one good thing ever happen to me? Was I cursed or something?

I could see Ryan taking glances at me from time to time from the corner of my eye but I really didn't care right now.My life has been messed up in a split second.

I wonder where Louie is?How is he has he eaten?Is he okay? Is he cold?Is he hungry?

Just the thought of him brought tears seriously stinging my eyes making them hurt more as the were almost closed now....I could hardly see.I'm sure I'm going to have hypertension after this.I wish the ground would open up and swallow me right now.

We drove into a parking lot of a umm....building I guess.I came down from the car and oh.....I'm so sorry for the wrong description.It was a mansion.

The street lights were large surrounding the house,the water fountain right in the middle of the parking lot was glowing,I think.The walls of the house was painted pure white with some sectors and doors of the house made in glass.

The roses, tulips,marygold,cyprus,lilies,daisies hibiscus and the morning glory gave the place a nice cooling and colourful effect.They were alive and healthy and looked so gardened.

The willow trees shaded the house,the oak and sycamore trees surrounding the house made it seem like an island.

Wait is this place an island?

The sound of snapping fingers brought me out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked confusedly.

I cleared my throat so that my voice wouldn't sound too weak.

"Um....of course" I said trying to avoid his eyes.

"Okay......,let's go" he said as we headed towards the porch.

Okay,so the view inside was much more mesmerising than that of the out.

There was a chandelier hanging right in the middle.The television was huge,actually there were two;one was on a huge TV stand with other decoders like seven of them while the other looked like a 3D TV.It had 3D glasses beside it with the remote.

The curtains were pure white with no single stain on them,actually the whole house looked like some white parade. The walls were painted white and only white.The doors were made of glass.The balcony rail was also made of glass.

The ceilings were high......very high.The house floors were tiled neatly.I couldn't even find a speck of dust on the floor.The stairs were high and the thought of climbing them made my legs hurt.