New Book Alert!!!

Hey guys, so like I promised,I'm publishing the preview to Sean's story and it will be out one week later. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as you enjoyed 'Perfect Royalty'. Dont forget to vote and comment!

HERSELVES

"Open your eyes" the shrill sound of his voice met my ears where I stood,lids tightly shut

"Open your eyes" the shrill sound of his voice met my ears where I stood,lids tightly shut. If only I could just reach down and get it,but I couldnt. I couldn't even move an inch.

"Viola,open your eyes" He ordered coolly again which sent chills down my spine,making me shudder. Why did this have to happen when we were right in the middle of an extremely important presentation? Happenings like these only gave my colleagues more reasons to call me incompetent.

I heard him sigh from the other end of the room which made my insides shake. I just stood before the projector and the board of directors and contractors. This was all Brook's fault! Always passing his duties over to be even though I knew nothing about being an accountant,lest a secretary. Still,I couldnt open my eyes,no matter what.

****

Living her life,finding the love of her life and then getting married was the primary aim in the life of Ariana Willows,Lady of Philadelphia. Ambition being a trait which her parents both possessed, they were going to make sure she got fulfilled her end of the betrothal. Her rebellious twin, Alaina Willows gets to have the life she wishes,why was she still being oppressed?

Keeping priorities straight and sticking to the flow which the circle of life brought was Sean Daxton Maxwell's motto. Being the Duke of Franscico and thereby thrown into the family business and a betrothal wasnt what he had pictured the flow of life would bring. Meeting Viola Devins makes him question if he still has the ability to follow that flow life. As if his troubles werent enough,his halfcast ex-girlfriend swerves his flow even more. Was he to take Viola,give up everything for Ariana or have Herselves?