25

Hazel

"Okay, I'm gonna head to math class"Vee said as we got to the entrance of the hallway. According to her,she'd felt some sort of drive to also go back to school after I did and I was almost too happy she did. Having her around though not all the time at school helped me in adjusting.

"See you later" I called back.

I walked down the hallway of Columbia university. It seemed kind of empty today. Classes had finished early so I thought I would just do a bit of reading so I wouldn't disturb Ryan.

I looked around but no one was to be seen. How weird,the halls were always filled up and we were currently writing exams or probably just medical students though.Was today a holiday or something? I don't recall and I surely don't recall any holiday today.

I walked further to the anatomy lab but there was no one there. I was getting really scared.Just then when I was about to take my leave,I felt a hand slide to my mouth and eyes.

I winced and wriggled but the hand sure got hold of me tightly. Suddenly,he brought a handtowel to my nose and the next thing I saw was plain and still BLACK.

***********

I opened my eyes slowly with a striking headache. I tried to steady my vision as everything looked so blurry. I held my head in pain before I discovered I wasn't tied up.

I looked around the place.It was whole white like Ryan's place with glass windows and doors. The building was elevated for sure because I could almost see the top of the oak and horse chestnut trees.

"I see you are awake"I heard a cool manly voice come in,a very familiar one at that. I looked up to see him.

"What? "I asked in shock. What was I doing here? Why did he bring me here?

"Tada!!! "he exclaimed. I furrowed my brows at how psychopathic he was beginning to look in my eyes.

"How'd you like my surprise? "he asked while I stared at him blankly. What surprise?

"I dont understand. Why did you bring me here?" I inquired yet again.

"Aww,thats good, but I bet you'd like the next one even better"he said smirking. That didnt even relate to what I'd asked him.

I was confused, too confused.

"I'll be straight forward with you.Firstly,I want you to cut all terms with my son. I don't want to see you around him. "he said calmly.

"Cut all terms? "I scoffed as I stood up to face him from where he sat.

"What is he? Some toilet paper I just dispose when I'm through? Some filthy dirt that I would just incinerate? If you don't love him sir, that's okay. But the last thing I would do is to betray Ryan. The last thing I would do is to give up on my love for Ryan just for your stupid selfish reasons!!"I ranted angrily. How dare

His smirk increased at this which clearly disgusted me. What was he, some robot?

He gave a sinister smile,like what I'd said meant nothing to him."Bring him in"he said to some guy who was standing behind him. The guy went through a door while I just stared at him confusedly.

"Hazel!!"I heard a small voice call from behind me. My head turned in a split second and I could swear I heard a crack sound from my neck.

"Louie!!! "I yelled my eyes all welled up with tears as he ran into my embrace. I squatted to his height. Tears gathered in my own eyes too as I embraced him tightly,letting out all my frustrations in that one hug. "Louie,louie"i kept calling as I ran my hands through his hair and all over his back before placing a kiss on his face.