chapter 2 - You Hung the Moon

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the club, Kassandra was dancing on the bar, drinking from a bottle of bourbon.

Lucien walked toward Kassandra.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Kassandra looked at him in surprise, jumping down next to him. "Lucien." Lucien smiled. "What are you really doing in New Orleans? Can't be just to catch up with an old flame."

"'Old flame'?" Lucien repeated in amusement. "Try first love. Try sire." He put a hand on her cheek. "Try savior."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in flashback to the castle, Klaus and Lucien were talking.

Lucien saw Kassandra and Rebekah dancing slowly with two men to the old fashioned, slow party music. He looked at Kassandra for a moment, looking away.

Klaus noticed, smiling a small smile. "You like her. We are on the run, Lucien, and we cannot afford outside attachments. I would stay away or I will be forced to give both of you a clean break." Lucien heard the alternate meaning behind the words, looking away. A man and a woman entered the party. Klaus turned to see what everyone was talking about, turning back to Lucien curiously. "Who are they?"

Lucien and Klaus watched as the man and woman walked across the room to greet Count de Martel.

"Oh, the Count's children," Lucien answered. "The Lord Tristan and the Lady Aurora."

"She is exquisite," Klaus told him.

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the St. Anne's Church, Noah and Caitlin were training.

"I asked you to teach me how to fight months ago for a reason," Caitlin told him. She tossed Noah one of the staffs. Noah caught it. Caitlin spun the staff in her hands. "Show me more."

Freya: (voice over from 3.01 For the Next Millennium)"Noah continues to train Caitlin to become a fighter who can defend herself."

Noah and Caitlin looked at each other for a moment, kissing slowly and sweetly.

Freya: (voice over from 3.01 For the Next Millennium) "It's brought Caitlin and Noah closer together now more than ever."

Later, Noah and Caitlin were talking in the ring.

"There are ways to take down your opponent with cleverness instead of fighting hand to hand," Noah told her.

Marcel and Auria were watching from the balcony.

"I think I can help out with what they're talking about," Auria told him. "I can give her vervain and wolfsbane and dark objects that she can use to defend herself against even the oldest of vampires. Even the Originals."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Cami's apartment, Cami was arguing with Klaus. "Right now, people like me are out there getting killed by people like you."

There were shots of the two victims.

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the junkyard, Dahlia raised her arms at her sides. Mikayla felt her bones starting to break, gasping in pain, falling to the ground. Every other wolf's bones started to break, making them fall to their knees.

Rebekah: (voice over from 2.22 Ashes to Ashes) "Nik stole the spell that Noah used on the Crescent Wolves."

From 2.21 "Fire With Fire", in the road, Hayley and Mary got out of the car, falling to the ground, leaving Hope alone in her car seat.

Worlds Colliding (The Originals) Book ThreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara