chapter 18 - The Devil Comes Here and Sighs

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Freya: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the courtyard, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Kaylin were talking.

Klaus turned to Kaylin. "Aurora has set a trap for us before."

Kaylin nodded. "Just give that bitch a fate worse than death."

Klaus smirked. "As you wish."

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the tomb, Aurora was trapped with a boundary spell and bricks.

Aurora was now near-hysterical when she realized that he was going to leave her trapped forever, beginning to plead with him. "Please, Nik. Just kill me!"

"Behind walls is where you belong," Klaus told her. "Just know it was I who took everything from you."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Cami's Apartment, Davina, Noah and Cami were talking.

Noah scoffed, turning to face Davina. "Anything to say about the suggestion that your boyfriend and my girlfriend/your best friend being hexed?"

"There could have been a chance that the Ancestors would retaliate by hexing them," Davina told him. "Caitlin had human feelings for you before she turned, and since it's your blood that turned her..."

Noah sighed, knowing where she was going with this. "She's sired."

"Which means that even if she's hexed, she still wants to listen to you, even if the Ancestors don't," Davina told him.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the hallway of the apartment building, Caitlin was sitting down on the steps, sighing, closing her eyes, putting her hands over her ears to try to block out every little noise that made her even more uncomfortable than before.

Davina: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "The sire bond could be the only thing that is keeping Caitlin together right now."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Cami's Apartment, Caitlin tackled Cami through the door to her apartment, making them fall to the floor on top of the door, with Cami underneath her. She gripped her throat, furiously enraged, transforming.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "Why do I only feel normal when I'm at home, or when I'm at St. James, but when I'm everywhere else in this damn city, I feel like I can tear everything to shreds?"

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Noah/Caitlin's loft, they were talking.

Noah realized what the two places had in common. "Because magic doesn't work in either place."

Caitlin realized where he was going with this. "Where the Ancestors can't reach me." She quickly lost her relief when she remembered what happened. "But that's not a permanent solution, since I have to leave here and, if I leave here, then I'm gonna be risking in killing my friends."

Caitlin was completely overwhelmed, starting to cry, putting a hand to her head.

Noah stood, walking toward her worriedly. "I'm not gonna let you fall apart."