chapter 16 - Alone With Everybody

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Klaus: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, the ritual to break the link between Marcel and Caitlin was in progress.

Caitlin was wearing black dress for this instead of ruining her clothes for the ritual. Marcel and Noah stood next to her.

Auria and Davina stood, walking toward them.

Noah bit his wrist, offering it to Caitlin. Caitlin took his wrist, hesitating, looking at Noah. Noah nodded reassuringly. Caitlin sighed, slowly bringing his wrist to her lips to drink his blood.

Auria: (voice over from 3.14 Streetcar Named Desire) "In order to break the link..."

Marcel and Caitlin were laying in the pool, letting themselves float on the surface. Auria and Davina had to slit Marcel and Caitlin's throats with their knives.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.14 Streetcar Named Desire) "I have to die."

Caitlin was starting to come to, breaking out from under the water, gasping for breath as she returned to the living.

Davina: (voice over from 3.14 Streetcar Named Desire) "But you'll come back."

Caitlin had Auria's blood dripping from her lips. Her eyes were starting to turn red, and the dark veins of hunger creeping toward her eyes.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.14 Streetcar Named Desire) "As a vampire."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in Noah/Caitlin's loft, they were talking.

"I've always been angry before, but..." Caitlin trailed off.

"But now that everything's heightened, it's all you can feel most of the time," Noah finished. "Though you try to keep control of it the best you can."

"I just wish that the anger I feel won't get the best of me," Caitlin told him.

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the church attic, Davina and Kol were talking.

Kol gave a small smile. "The spell you used brought me back as I was when I died in this body."

"When you were a vampire, you were..." Davina trailed off. 

"A psychotic maniac," Kol finished. "You're worth being good for."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the alley, Kol was in a vacant alley, hungrily feeding on a woman who whimpered in pain until she died.

A familiar male voice called out to him, breaking him out of his panic. "There was never any hope for you, brother." 

Kol turned his head to look at who approached him, horrified when he saw it was Finn, in his Original body, standing before him. "Finn."

Finn smirked smugly.

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the warehouse, Hayley and Mikayla were arguing.

Mikayla tried to fight back the tears, but they came anyway. "Jackson died loving me. I see him, Hayley. He's everywhere to me."

Hayley pulled Mikayla into her arms comfortingly, sympathetically.