chapter 12 - Dead Angels

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Caitlin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the auto shop, Mikayla and Jackson were chained up and being wolfsbaned.

Tristan grabbed Jackson by the hair, pulling his head back, plunging his hand into Jackson's chest, making him scream in pain.

Mikayla screamed for him to stop. "No!" 

Tristan ripped out Jackson's ripped out Jackson's heart, killing him. 

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the bayou, All of the wolves had gathered in the bayou outside.

Hayley and Mikayla walked toward the other wolves by the lake.

Everyone watched mournfully as Jackson drifted across the water.

Mikayla could barely speak above a whisper. "Till death do us part."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the warehouse, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah, Hayley and Mikayla walked toward the shipping container.

Tristan was trapped.

Mikayla walked closer, looking Tristan in the eye. "And as you rot in the ocean, remember my face." She reached over to grab the shipping container door, beginning to close it, looking at him coldly in silent fury. "Because it's gonna be the last one you ever see."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the Davilla Estate, The Strix and Caitlin were having breakfast.

Aya stood at the head of the table, across from Caitlin, to address everyone. "Tristan de Martel guided this organization for centuries.I will not allow that defeat to hamper our cause." She smiled fakely at the rest of them at the table, turning to Ariane. "Tell me, Ariane. When you looked into their hearts, what did you see?"

"Before each of you lies a card," Ariane told them. "A divination of your truest self."

Aya moved on to stand behind Caitlin. "And you, Caitlin Harris. I want to see what you're capable of. Maybe you've made more progress than we think you have." Caitlin frowned in confusion, flipping the card over, revealing it to both herself and Aya. "The High Priestess."

Caitlin frowned in confusion. "What does it mean?"

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in Marcel's Loft, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

Caitlin looked at Auria. "We should figure out what we're going to do about the fact that Davina just became one of the Strix's witches, and what we're going to do about the fact that they want your help to bring Kol back and to break the link between me and Marcel."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the alley outside of Rousseau's, Cami and Auria were talking.

Auria was annoyed and concerned with her behavior. "You're not yourself."

"I am myself, and I'm not finished," Cami told her in annoyance. "I told you that I wanted to thank you because Tristan turned me into this. I'm not mad at you, but you should keep in mind that it is because of you."