chapter 19 - No More Heartbreaks

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Cami: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in Cami's Apartment, Davina, Noah and Cami were talking.

Noah scoffed, turning to face Davina. "Anything to say about the suggestion that your boyfriend and my girlfriend/your best friend being hexed?"

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon" and 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", there were flashes of Caitlin, under the influence of the Ancestors' hex, attacking Cami and Noah.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "I'm gonna be risking killing my friends."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the St. James Infirmary, Kol was strangling Marcel.

"The Ancestors are doing this to you," Marcel told him.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", on the road, Kol was in his car on his way out of town, speeding through the backroads. He crossed over the city limit, where he thought that the Ancestral magic couldn't get to him, sighing in relief, but his relief suddenly turned to agony as his skin started to turn gray and desiccated

Marcel: (voice over from 3.18 The Devil Comes Here and Sighs) "You have to get out of this city. Somewhere where they can't reach you."

Outside, Kol saw the sign, rushing back over the city border, which stopped the desiccation, but returned the increased anger and bloodlust from the hex, indicating that they had been desiccating him in an attempt to keep him in the city.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in St. James, Caitlin, Auria, Davina, Noah and Kol were talking.

"The covens will never know peace with the Mikaelsons living here," Auria told them. "Now, my guess is, the Ancestors see Lucien as a weapon."

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Kassandra's dream, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

"So you would break the deal that you made with the Ancestors if I chose to become like you?" Kassandra asked skeptically, suspiciously.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the compound, Klaus, Freya, Elijah and Kassandra were talking.

"What is the point of protecting me from becoming whatever Lucien is when we may very well need another to defeat him?" Kassandra asked.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in the Infirmary, Auria, Caitlin, Noah, Davina and Kol were talking.

"If he turns Kassandra into someone like him, then they can get to her because it's their magic that created Lucien, and the same magic that can turn her, and they can curse her like they're cursing Kol and Caitlin," Auria told them.

From 3.18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs", in Lucien's penthouse, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

Lucien took out the vial of serum, walking closer. "I have the means to turn you." He held up the serum. "And to kill you to finish the transition." He pulled out the white oak bullet that he had taken from Freya and Auria. "And the means to convince you to take the leap."