chapter 4 - A Walk on the Wild Side

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Kaylin woke up, chained up with either of her arms to her side, the shackles attached to the walls on either side of her. She felt something on the back of her neck, looking behind her to where IVs of clear liquid, where the IVs were injected into the back of her neck.

Aya and Tristan were standing in front of Kaylin.

Marcel: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"And who the hell are you?" Kaylin asked.

Tristan smiled a small smile. "I'm sorry. I must have forgotten my manners. Kaylin Salvatore, I am one Tristan de Martel, the leader of the Strix. It's an elite society for the vampires of Elijah Mikaelson's sireline." Vampire guards walked in. Tristan looked at the guards. "Watch her. She's more capable than she seems."

Kaylin looked at them, shrugging slightly, smiling fakely.

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in the club, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

"What are you really doing in New Orleans?" Kassandra asked. 

"The life of every vampire is linked back to the Original who begat the line," Lucien told her. "Kill an Original, wipe out an entire line. If you want to know what I do about the dangers you now face, there is something you must see."

From 3.01 "For the Next Millennium", in Lucien's bedroom, Kassandra, Lucien and Alexis were talking.

Kassandra smiled fakely. "If you have a warning to deliver, love, best get on with it."

Kassandra and Lucien fed on Alexis to see the vision.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall."

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Freya were talking.

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", outside the police station, Kassandra and Lucien were talking.

"There is nothing else I can say to make you trust me, Kassandra," Lucien told her. "All I can do is wait while you decide whether I'm your greatest weakness or our greatest strength."

Kassandra sighed, trying her best to appear as unaffected as possible. "And what would you do with the answer that you're my greatest weakness?"

"I would tell you that love is not a weakness, darling," Lucien answered. "It would be a strength."

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in Marcel's Loft, Marcel and Noah had gathered their vampires, including Josh, at the loft.

Caitlin was sitting on the couch behind the group.

Aya smiled. "I'm Aya. I was instructed not to leave without making you an offer."

From 3.03 "I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans", in the meeting room of the Davilla Estate, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Aya were talking.

"My friends and I could help with your link situation, as well," Aya told them. "If the Ancestors won't let the Regent of New Orleans break the spell that binds the two of you, we can find a way that will."

"Who's 'us'?" Caitlin asked.

"We're called the Strix," Aya told them.

Elijah rushed toward Aya, holding her as if he was dipping her in a formal dance, shoving his first into her chest, gripping her heart, making her groan in pain.