chapter 11 - Wild At Heart

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Cami: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in Klaus' room, Kaylin and Klaus were saying goodbye until they met again.

"Stay here with your family and make sure that this stupid prophecy doesn't come true," Kaylin told him. "Your family needs you. Mine needs me." She managed a small smile, embracing Klaus suddenly, surprising him before he returned it. "I don't know when I can come back, but I will come back to you."

Kaylin leaned closer to kiss Klaus goodbye, placing a hand on his cheek. 

From 3.09 "Savior", in the cemetery, the Strix had Auria, Davina and Cami cornered.

Tristan walked toward Cami, snapping her neck, letting her fall dead. "Camille has my blood in her system. She will awaken shortly in transition."

Later, Davina and Auria were kneeling next to Cami's body, waiting for her to wake, being watched by two vampire guards and the female witch from the night before.

Cami gasped herself back to life, startling them. She was in shock. "I'm dead."

"But you will not stay dead," Davina told her.

"Whatever you choose, that's your decision to make," Auria told her.

"There is a darkness inside of everyone," Cami told them.

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the cemetery, Cami was unable to resist the blood in front of her, starting to feed from Caitlin's wrist.

Cami: (voice over from 3.10 A Ghost Along the Mississippi) "What if mine takes over?"

Cami's eyes became blood red, the blood vessels around the darkening, indicating that she had completed her transition into a vampire.

Auria: (voice over from 3.10 A Ghost Along the Mississippi) "You can't let it."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in Cami's apartment, Auria and Cami were talking.

Auria looked worried, though less so now that she knew she had chosen to live as a vampire rather than die as a human. "And how do you feel?"

"It was amazing," Cami told her.

Auria looked worried about what Cami was turning into, thinking that it was her fault because Tristan turned her to force her to activate the Serratura.

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the auto shop, Mikayla and Jackson were chained up and being wolfsbaned.

Tristan grabbed Jackson by the hair, pulling his head back, plunging his hand into Jackson's chest, making him scream in pain.

Mikayla screamed for him to stop. "No." Tristan ripped out Jackson's ripped out Jackson's heart, killing him. Mikayla became hysterical with fury and devastation, desperately trying to break free to kill him. "No!"

Tristan let go Jackson's head, watching in satisfaction.

Mikayla cried in devastating denial, screaming in agony.