chapter 15 - An Old Friend Calls

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Auria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the bayou, Mikayla folded the sheet over Jackson's head. She could barely speak above a whisper. "Till death do us part."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in Mikayla's apartment, Hayley and Mikayla were sitting on the floor while Mikayla was in the middle of breaking down in despair.

"My husband died because he loved me," Mikayla told her. 

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the autoshop, Mikayla was chained up, being wolfsbaned, crying, sobbing, looking at Jackson's body still chained to the chair next to her, overwhelmed with grief, devastated. "I will make them suffer for this. I promise you."

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate,Mikayla appeared behind Aya unnoticed, driving a stake through her back into her heart, making her gasp in pain.

Mikayla: (voice over from 3.10 A Ghost Along the Mississippi) "I will make all of them suffer."

Mikayla looked at Aya furiously in expressionless rage. "That's more mercy than Jackson ever got."

Aya sighed in relief, smiling a bit at the thought of the quick death instead of a lifetime running from Rayna Cruz, falling to the floor, dying in front of them.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the courtyard, the group were talking.

"Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this," Lucien told them.

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the pool room of the Davilla Estate, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah's bodies were floating in the pool, where their throats had been slit from ear to ear, the blood filling the water, turning it into dark red.

Davina and the sisters were still chanting the incantation for the de-siring spell.

Elijah and Kassandra woke.

Klaus leaped out of the water at vampire speed.

Davina held her hands toward Klaus, using magic to freeze him midair, pushing her arms down, using magic to push Klaus into the pool with a loud splash.

Stefan, Kaylin, Nicola, Liv, Cristian, Luke, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin were standing nearby. The skin on their hands started to turn bright red as if they were burning. The bright red made its way up their arms, travelling up their necks. They screamed in agony.

Lucien: (voice over from 3.14 Streetcar Named Desire) "She will let Davina de-sire the three siblings."

Kaylin was horrified by the sight of what looked like a desiccated Klaus, worriedly walking into the water to gently take Klaus in her arms. However, it quickly began to fade as the wound on his throat healed.

Klaus weakly opened his eyes, seeing Kaylin, in agony and devastated by what just happened. He could barely speak above a whisper. "I felt them leave. The links are broken."

From 3.14 "Streetcar Named Desire", in the courtyard, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Kaylin were talking.

Klaus turned to Kaylin. "Aurora has set a trap for us before."