chapter 13 - Heart Shaped Box

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Davina: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.10 "A Ghost Along the Mississippi", in the bayou, All of the wolves had gathered in the bayou outside.

Everyone watched mournfully as Jackson drifted across the water.

Mikayla could barely speak above a whisper. "Till death do us part."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the Davilla Estate, the Strix, Caitlin and Elijah were meeting.

Aya looked at Elijah. "I challenge you to a duel."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the church, Elijah and Aya were fighting in the cage.

Aya: (voice over from 3.12 Dead Angels) "Whomever holds the charter at the stroke of midnight shall be the new leader of the Strix."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the French Quarter, the Strix, Elijah and Caitlin were gathered.

"Oh, I may not have it, but someone here does," Marcel told them. "She's the one that just took all of us on and won."

Caitlin took out the charter to show them, smirking. "Guess that makes me the winner. I'm obviously not the strongest one here, but I won the game.If this prophecy that you're all afraid of is gonna happen, we all die. And you can either continue fighting each other, or we can all work together to make sure that we all survive.It's up to all of us."

Noah smirked proudly. "To the new leader of the Strix. Caitlin Harris."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the pool room, Caitlin, Davina and Aya were talking.

Caitlin was surprised. "So, the Strix have their own personal coven?"

Aya handed one scroll to Davina, the other to Caitlin. "The spell to raise the dead, and the spell to break the link between Marcel Gerard and Caitlin Harris. We need two witches from New Orleans who has had experience with trying to break the link to do it." She looked at Davina. "Like you, and Auria Rayvnne. We can give you the spells and the power. In exchange, you will become one of my sisters."

From 3.11 "Wild At Heart", in the Quarter, Cami was walking down the sidewalk expressionlessly, holding the white oak.

Aya: (voice over from 3.12 Dead Angels) "Find the weapon that can kill an Original."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Aya were talking.

"With the right witches, the correct spell, the precise binding agent, there is a means to eradicate our link to our sires," Aya told them. "Davina and Auria are... obstinate, but they will listen to the three of you."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the Rayvnne Tomb, Madison looked at Cami. "You know what I've come for. Hand it over."

Madison flicked her wrist, using magic to break Cami's arms and wrists until the knight fell out of her hand, allowing Madison to summon it toward her, picking it up from the ground.

Davina: (voice over from 3.12 Dead Angels) "She's not working for the Strix."

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the Quarter alley, Madison had just met Aurora in the alley of one of the French Quarter streets.