chapter 8 - The Other Girls in New Orleans

Outfits in the external link

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, one by foreigner, and one... by family."

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Kaylin was chained up.

Aya was standing in front of her. "There is a weapon in play. A dangerous, cursed device called the Serratura. It is capable of producing an unbreakable boundary. We want to use it to lock the Mikaelsons away forever."

From 3.07 "Out of the Easy", in Klaus' study, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were talking.

"Lucien has told me about the medallion that Tristan and Aurora want to use against this family," Kassandra told them. "He hasn't given it to Tristan, but I am sure that he will give it to me."

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Kaylin was chained up, being vervained.

Tristan brought Cami and Will inside. "Camille O'Connell, meet Kaylin Salvatore."

"I've heard about you, from Klaus," Cami told her. "He talks about you, a lot. What did they do to you?"

"Starved me, vervained me, tortured me for, like, two weeks now," Kaylin answered. "They took off with my daylight necklace, and, uh..."

Kaylin looked at the skylight above her.

From 3.05 "The Axeman's Letter", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Aya rushed toward Kaylin angrily, grabbing her by the hair, pulling her into the sunlight, making her skin burn and making her groan in pain until she finally let her go.

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.06 Beautiful Mistake) "When the sun gets to a certain point in the sky, it shines right through that right onto me, so I have to struggle to keep out of the sunlight, which forces more vervain into my system."

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the locked room of the Davilla Estate, Kaylin was chained up, talking to Cami and Will.

"We're all walking out of this," Cami told them.

From 3.07 "Out of the Easy", in St. Anne's Church, Noah and Caitlin were standing on the balcony, talking.

"You really think that the Strix are gonna come for Auria?" Caitlin asked.

"If they're serious about activating the device, yeah," Noah answered. "And Auria's not gonna do it willingly. They'd use Davina to get to her to make her do it."

"With you and Marcel apart of the Strix," Caitlin told him.

"Yeah, and our ties to you, to Davina, to Auria, to the Mikaelsons, it makes it harder for them to trust us," Noah told her. "Which means we'll have to do things to gain their trust."

"Things that the Mikaelsons won't like," Caitlin told him.

Noah nodded in confirmation, sighing. "They're trying to start a war."

"But is it actually gonna happen?" Caitlin asked.

Noah sighed. "It's looking more and more like it."

From 3.06 "Beautiful Mistake", in the Moroccan Store, Rebekah was still gasping in pain on her knees, glaring at Aya.

Aya plunged the cursed stake into Rebekah's heart.