neuf : photo shoots

january thirtieth | paris, france

"DO YOU DO THIS with all the girls you get to know?" she quipped, keeping her blue eyes trained on the ceiling. She had been awake for maybe ten minutes, contemplating life and what she had just done. Stella knew that Julian was fully awake once he started tracing things on her arm.

"Well, considering you're the only girl i've got to know," he retorted.

"Oh, I feel so special."

Julian rolled over and steadied himself over Stella, with his forearms flat on the mattress. Like a push-up, he lowered himself over her and pecked her lips slightly, "I've got morning training to get to in two hours. I should really go."

"Two hours? Let's have breakfast first," she mumbled.

"Good idea, i'm damn hungry."

-

1,137,143 likesstellagreaves morning coffee with my favourite victoriassecret robe!

1,137,143 likes
stellagreaves morning coffee with my favourite victoriassecret robe!

-

After having had Audrey send a text commanding Stella to post a good morning picture with something VS, the two found themselves just half an hour after getting up eating a fry up with Audrey in a silk Victoria Secret robe. As he was the only one there, he even had to take the picture himself.

"What do you have planned today?" he asked, taking a piece of egg from his fork.

"I have a photoshoot with Tommy Hilfiger," she listed, "And then I have to shop for a few things I need for my trip to Monaco in a week."

"You're going to Monaco?"

"Yeah, i'm visiting my Dad and my best friend there before I jet off to L.A for the Grammys,"

"So you won't be back until when?" he frowned, "Ugh, how could you! You're the only person I hang out with!"

She chuckled, "I'm gone until the 28th actually. I have New York Fashion Week right after the Grammy's, and then London and Milan before Paris. You'll live without me. At least Serge will be back somewhen between."

It was almost 8 when they finally finished breakfast, and Julian had to be at the Camp des Loges at 9, so he quickly showered in her spare bathroom, while she too got ready. Since it was a shoot, they'd do her hair and makeup there so she didn't bother with those two thing, which cut the getting ready time in half.

Stella drove Julian to the training ground, as he didn't have his car and she was to brave the half an hour journey back alone.

"I'll see you somewhen," Julian said.

"Maybe you can visit me on the whichever set i'm on when you finish in a few hours," she suggested.

"Clingy much?" he teased, "Can't go without me for more than a few hours?"