final a/n

and that's it! flashes is over!

thank you so much for reading and coming on this journey with me, and i know that all my stories basically have the same base, but i hope you enjoyed this with julian as the centre.

i was immediately inspired to write this story when he signed for psg, and i was so happy that he signed for them as it was not a secret that he was unhappy at wolfsburg.

the last chapter only sees julian and stella a couple of years into the future, so you decide whatever happened between the two years and beyond that. for me, they would've married and popped out a few kiddies, but of course not without problems. forever they'll deal with paparazzi on their backs.

i'm sure it's evident that the end of this story was rushed. this always happens; i start a book, and when it's almost over, i start another one that i fall in love with (and in this case it's dive), so i rush the end chapters. i was to write about all of their other destinations, and even stuff along the way. at one point, i had even written a few chapters of a sequel. however, i felt that the sequel would not have been written to the best of my average abilities so i ended julian and stella here. the chapter in venice is quite possibly one of my least favourite chapters i have ever written due to the rushed way i had wrote it.

if ya want, go read my newish story with rafael alcantara which features an actress (oo what a new idea! a famous lead? no way!) and their struggle with a non-committal relationship.

and one final thing: germany is playing against england in just about 15 minutes and this is where we say goodbye to one of our german legends, lukas podolski. what a figure he is for us, and i know it'll not only be hard for them to say goodbye. #schweinski bows out of die mannschaft after tonight. what a shame they couldn't do it together. tschö, lukas.

thank you for reading once again, and au revoir!

kat xo