vingt-cinq : before

[ in this chapter, i have talked of psg winning a cup. they are currently in the final of it and so i have portrayed it so  that they would win. i know psg are still second in ligue 1, but let's be honest, they're going to win something. for the outcome of the season, i might probably have them win a domestic treble, even if they don't actually- although i hope they do since this would give julian his first ever league title ]

[haha rant at the end]

april third | paris, france

STELLA HAD ASKED FOR some space, and some space he gave her. They hadn't seen each other since the making-up lunch four days earlier, but they might have done if it wasn't for Julian having to play in the Coupe de la Ligue Final in Monaco, on the first of April, which they won. If she could, she would have come to support him, but work commitments stopped her. However, they FaceTimed for maybe an hour when he was finally back in his hotel room.

Since he returned from Monaco the day after the match, he wasn't too bonged when he attended the 1 o'clock lunch on the third to celebrate Giovanni's birthday. He was a little sore from the football, but not incredibly tired.

"You look beautiful," he affectionately pressed his lips to hers after she opened the door. He hadn't properly kissed her since they were in Dortmund as the kiss she left him four days earlier was a mere peck.

She twirled lightly in her glimmering dress, and chuckled, "And you look handsome, as you always do. Come on, we have a Greaves lunch to get to,"

No less than he expected, the lunch was held at one of the fanciest places you could go to in Paris for lunch. They walked in hand-in-hand to no one's surprise since their reconciliation was quite publicised, although it was played out that they never broke up and there was never trouble, which was the half-truth since they didn't actually explicitly break up.

"It's so nice to see you again!" Anton exclaimed, hugging the German. Anton was incredibly fond of him, which was probably fueled by the fact he loved Julian's national team.

"And you, Anton," Julian grinned, "Happy birthday, Gio."

Gio and Julian became fast friends, since he was the cousin who was closest to his age and lived the nearest. This meant Stella and Giovanni hung out a few times a week, and where Stella was, Julian was too, unless he was training.

With reason, Claude sometimes looked at him with daggers and glares, since he was the only one of the three cousins to know about the happenings. She hadn't intended for anyone to know, but he had turned up to have a pool day with Lisa and Nina, his wife and daughter, when she was in the villa. She had texted in the group chat, but said she didn't mind if people came anyway.

It was the first time he was having dinner with her family since they began to officially date, but then again she wasn't home for much of that time.

"My party's going to be sick," Giovanni gushed, "Star studded right?"

Stella had decided to throw Giovanni a birthday bash, and it just so happened that a few of her model friends were in town. Bella and Hailey were, as well as Rose Bertram, who Stella became close friends with since she too was a model and she was also dating Gregory van der Wiel, who used to play for PSG.

"Yeah, you attention-seeker," she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Hey, you can't be mean to me today; it's my birthday!"

-