seize : public

[ restaurants mentioned are made up by me or else coincidentally there ]

march thirteenth | paris, france

MODEL STELLA GREAVES AND RUMOURED BEAU CONFIRM ROMANCE AFTER SEEN HOLDING HANDS TO DINNER

The French supermodel and heiress Stella Greaves, 23, has been spotted with football player Julian Draxler, 23, numerous times over the past couple of months after the German footballer arrived in Paris to play with league heavyweights, Paris Saint-Germain.

The couple were first photographed at their first meeting at the annual Paris Gala on January 3rd 2017. Since then, they have been spotted often going out for lunch and dinner to lavish restaurants as well as touring the city.

The young couple seem to have confirmed their romance whilst out for dinner at Le Homard, a fine-dining restaurant near Champs-Élysées. Outside the restaurant, Greaves and Draxler were pictured with interlocked hands as she led him into the restaurant.

-

"We've just caused absolute scenes outside, Jule," she snickered at the boy after their little stunt.

Stella had talked with Audrey a little while ago, and the PR manager accepted whatever relationship they had and allowed her to tease the media as to what was necessary.

"They can all go off on the internet; we know the truth," Julian squeezed her hand affectionately.

Stella nodded, tapping her heel as she waited for a staff. They weren't able to see her family anywhere.

"Bonjour, do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked.

"We're here with people who are already here. Would it be under Martín?" she inquired.

"Oh yes, they're missing two from their party. Follow me," the waiter beckoned.

As usual, she heard a few cutlery clanks, maybe because she walked in, or maybe because Julian walked in. They still garnered a lot of attention either way.

"Speaking of the devil," Nico retorted, "Literally."

Stella let go of Julian's hand to greet her family, "Nico, i've been here for 10 seconds and you're already on my nerves."

"Heed, kids," her father chortled and turned to Julian, "You must be Julian Draxler, if I am correct."

"You are sir," Julian gave a firm handshake and greeted her stepmother too, before sitting next to Stella.

"Oh none of that! Call me Jerome," her Dad waved off. Already Julian was feeling a little less nervous.

"That's Nico, by the way," Stella jabbed a finger at her stepbrother, "If you couldn't tell, he's my favourite human on the earth," she spoke sarcastically.

"Shut up, salope," he snarled back, "Nice to meet you, Stella's boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, idiot," Stella quipped.

"And you two weren't holding hands just then," he retorted.

Rosa smacked her son's arm, "Leave then alone, Nico."