dix : monaco

[ the beginning of this really starts like one of my 'madrid' chapters. whoops? ] [ again, the afcon winners are only made up in the chapter (unless it actually comes true lol) ]

| paris, france

📍Charles de Gaulle Airport

915,814 likesstellagreaves i can't ever stop myself if there's a chanel shop anywhere

915,814 likes
stellagreaves i can't ever stop myself if there's a chanel shop anywhere. see you soon monaco.

-

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO drive me," she giggled, watching as he pulled into one of the terminal car parks, "Now you have a 50 minute ride alone to the training ground."

Julian smiled, "I don't mind, honestly. At least I'm seeing you off before you go."

On the ride to the airport, Stella and Julian agreed that he would not come inside with her to check-in, because for one, it was midday and they were sure to cause a lot of commotion, and two,  Audrey would scold her even further. Stella was sure causing a lot of attention to be directed to her love life, but then again that's a big part in being known.

They both exited the car, which was parked in the furthest corner of the car park, so Julian could help take out the bag from the trunk.

"Are you sure you don't want me to at least help you carry the bag in?" he asked persistently.

"I'll be fine, Jule," she chuckled, gripping the handle tightly, "I can carry these on my own," She wiggled the backpack she was carrying on her right hand and the carry-on Louis Vuitton bag in the other, "You should get going, or you'll be late for training."

He stuck his hands in his pocket and leaned against his car, watching the girl with a toothless smile on his face, "Don't miss me too much while you're in Monaco and Los Angeles."

Stella scoffed, "I think you're saying that to the wrong person. I'll be having fun in New York, London and Milan too."

Julian simply laughed and shook his head playfully, turning and walking over to the driver's seat. Stella let go of her carry on, which was on top of her suitcase and slung the Chanel backpack on her back before she followed Julian hesitantly.

"Thanks for driving me, Jules," she said appreciatively as he sat down in the seat, leaving the door open.

"It's no problem," he said quietly, leaning up as she squatted in her heels to him. It was a fleeting kiss, only a few seconds long, but she had still hooked her slender arms around his neck.

"I'll see you soon," she said finally, pressing a kiss on his jaw.

-

"Regina Grace Mabelle," she scorned playfully, "I cannot believe that i'm having to come to Monaco just to see my best friend."

The shorter blonde laughed, hugging Stella, "Oh get over yourself, Stel. You love it here anyway."

"Just convince your boy toy to move!" Stella suggested, "He's whipped!"