007.

Austin sighed and hurried up the stairs, all the way to the small room where he could smell his beautiful mate. It angered him that the two were forced into a room that was a small as a rundown motel room. Once he reached the bedroom he knocked on the door a few times before he walked in to find the two sitting on a bed laughing.

"Uh, Kellin." He said causing the two to stop laughing.

Alan let out a soft curse before he forced a smile at the beta, "Beta Carlile, what's up?"

Austin held back a smile, "Kellin, the Alpha needs you now."

Kellin let out a loud groan, "Why?"

"Well your mate, wasn't very happy to see you in the arms of another," The Beta told him and Kellin's eyes widened.

"You know?"

"I'm the beta, I know everything," He said with a scoff. "Now let's go."

Kellin sighed and looked at Alan who was staring at their beta intently.

"I'll be back, wish me luck with Mister Jerkwad."

"Luck," Alan mumbled and Kellin followed Austin out of their bedroom. As soon as they were out and a ways from the room, Austin grabbed the omega by his shoulders and slammed him against the lockers.

"Listen here you fucking omega, I don't know what game you're pulling, or what's going on with you and Vic but stay the fuck away from my mate," He growled and Kellin's eyes widened.

"Wh-what are you talking about? I don't talk to anyone but Ala- oh," Kellin said, realization slapping him in the face. A grin grew on his face, "You're telling me that the little asshole in my bedroom is your mate?"

Austin nodded and Kellin let out a little giggle, oh his beta needed to get ready if he was going to be mates with Alan.

"So you better back the fuck up," Austin growled at him and Kellin laughed even harder.

"Oh Goddess! Sir, you're hilarious!" Kellin said through his giggles, "Alan's my best friend, you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"I saw you with him earlier, I know he's more than your friend," Austin said surely and Kellin shook his head.

"He's just my friend, we were just trying to piss off my st- Alpha Fuentes."

"No, you had it right the first time," The beta said. "He's your stupid mate, and he wants to see you now so come on."

Kellin looked around, down at his feet that were dangling a good foot from the ground, "Beta Carlile, can you uh, can you let me down?"

"Right, right," Austin said and let the omega down. "Now come on."

He nodded and followed Austin to his mate's office.

"I have a question for you... Kellin."

"What is it?"

"Why hasn't Alan said anything about us being mates?" He asked.

"He doesn't turn eighteen for a few more months so he's kinda just unaware of it. Give him a bit," Kellin told him and smiled. "But if it helps- he told me he thinks you're really cute."

Austin's heart swelled, "Really?"

"Oh yeah, he thinks you're well a babe," The boy said as they reached the alpha's office.

"Well good luck, you pissed him off."

Kellin sighed and looked up at the tall wolf with sad, weary eyes, eyes that Austin thought had experienced a little too much pain for having only been eighteen years old.