008.

Alan ran his fingers through his best friend's hair slowly.

"It's going to be okay Kell," He whispered trying not to not cry himself as Kellin burying his face in Alan's stomach and sobbed, his body shaking all the while.

"I-it's hurts so much," He cried. From what Alan had gathered from the situation, Kellin and Alpha Fuentes had argued about being mated and now the alpha was doing something to deliberately hurt Kellin through their bond.

"Just breathe," Alan said quietly as he started to rub Kellin's back.

"W-why won't he just reject me?" Kellin asked through his sobs, the boy just didn't understand. How was any of this fair? How could Vic just go and fuck someone that wasn't his mate, yet Kellin wasn't allowed to even touch another person? Thankfully he had gotten Austin to get Vic let him stay in his room with Alan and not be completely isolated. Kellin's stomach tightened uncontrollably and he let out a low, pain filled groan. It was almost as though he could feel Vic let go inside of whoever he was fucking, probably Danielle.

Soon, the pain subsided and Kellin just laid there, his head on Alan's lap as he worked to catch his breath. He didn't understand any of his situation.

Kellin was a good wolf, he followed the rules, he did what he was told. Kellin was an omega and he accepted it. He never complained about any of it, no matter how terrible it could get.

So why did this happen to him?

Why was he stuck with a mate who liked hurting him? Did the goddess truly hate him?

"It's going to be alright," Alan whispered running his fingers through Kellin's hair. "I don't know why he won't just reject you but it's going to be alright. You're going to get through this, you always do."

"Wh-what if I can't?" Kellin asked with a whimper. "What if- what if this whole thing completely ru-ruins me?"

"It's not going to Kells, you're going to get past it."

Kellin took a shaky breath and nodded, the two stayed like that for a few hours, not saying anything as Kellin tried to calm down.

"God you're such a dick," Austin said glaring at Vic.

"What did I do now?" Vic asked leaning back in his office chair.

"You know what you did, you know Kellin's in his room crying don't you?"

Vic rolled his eyes, "Does it look like I care?"

"Well you fucking should!" Austin yelled, completely pissed off. "He's your mate, he needs you!"

"Well I don't want nor do I need him." Vic lied, in all actuality, the whole time he fucked Danielle all he could think about was Kellin. How beautiful his eyes were, how it killed him that Kellin looked at him with so much hate when Vic slapped him.

It broke his heart the way Kellin looked at him.

But Vic was doing his best to not care about him at all. He didn't want to care about Kellin, that omega meant nothing to him, the goddess was wrong when she mated him with Kellin.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Vic?! I thought you were better than this! You've always been the guy to stand up for the underdog and help people out, yet here you are acting like a dick! And to the guy you're meant to spend the rest of your life with! Of all people to treat like a dick, you choose a little omega who was unfortunate enough to be stuck with someone like you?" Austin ranted, "I would kill for my mate, but he doesn't even know about me!"

"What?" Vic asked raising his eyebrows slightly surprised.

"It's whatever, you know what? Just forget I even said anything about it you ass," Austin muttered and left Vic's office. He didn't understand how Vic could be so heartless and cruel to someone as sweet as Kellin.

From what the beta could see, Kellin was one of the sweetest guys in the pack, he just was unfortunate enough to be stuck as the omega. Something Austin just thought was ridiculous, who cared if he was a little weaker than other wolves, from what Austin saw, Kellin had a heart of gold and he didn't deserve to be treated the way he was.

Especially not by his mate.

"You know what Alan?" Kellin said in their room. "Fuck Vic! Just fuck him! That asshole can go to hell for all I care, and the moment I am able to do it I'm going to have Beta Carlile let me into Vic's office and I'm just going to reject him myself! I-I'll have Beta Carlile hold him back and I'll just reject him, let 'em see how it feels!" Kellin said trying to keep his voice from wavering as he said it.

In all honesty, Kellin really, really wanted Vic to just get his head out of his ass and realize his mistakes. He didn't want to lose his mate, no matter how much Vic hurt him.

But, he was going to do it.

He just had to figure out what he wanted to say and when.