011.

Kellin smiled to himself as he tapped his pencil on the desk, normally he wouldn't be in this good of a mood. Especially when he was at school of all places but, ever since he and Vic talked everything out. He was just in a really good mood. He had his mate who finally accepted him, his best friend and maybe now things were finally going to get better.

Today had been the first time he was finally back at school, when everything had gone down between him and Vic it honestly hurt too much to even leave his bedroom. He wound up missing two weeks of school because of it. Kellin was so far behind in his classes it was unbelievable. But it didn't matter anyway.

"Hey what class are you in right now?" Alan asked him through the link.

Kellin glanced up at the board, "English Lit. I think, I'm not really paying attention, too much on my mind."

"Like Vic?" Alan asked teasingly and his best friend rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

"He better not hurt you or I swear to the Goddess I will murder him and I will take joy in it."

Kellin rolled his eyes and scribbled down some notes from the power point on the board and started doodling. He was still in shock about everything with Vic, it was just absolutely insane to think that he was actually with his mate.

That they were actually going to work things out, but oh Goddess, that meant they'd be spending a lot of time together.

Which meant there was a chance that Vic would get tired of him, or realize that Kellin was a weirdo or something.

That would be terrible, what if Vic hated him? That was a legitimate fear of Kellin's that someone he cared about would get bored with him and possibly hate him. Kellin bit his lip and went back to tapping his pencil slowly.

"He's not going to hurt me Al, I'll be just fine." He said quietly before he just blocked Alan out altogether. The rest of the day dragged on, much to his disdain.

Kellin hated school more than anything, it drove him insane how boring it was. Especially when the only thing he could concentrate on was Vic.

The shape of his mouth, the way he had this one small little baby tooth, the curvature of his jaw line, oh Goddess Vic was just handsome. Kellin wanted nothing more than to just run his fingers through Vic's soft, long hair slowly and see how his lips felt on his and have Vic's hands, hands that were probably slightly calloused run up and down his side slowly as Kellin would get lost deep in Vic's mocha brown eyes.

To say Kellin had it bad would be an understatement, his mate finally accepted him.

After they did that, Vic wound up getting called by Austin to break up a fight between two wolves and he and Kellin hadn't had a chance to talk again since. Mainly because from what Kellin had definitely noticed, Vic was always busy. Taking care of a whole pack of rowdy werewolves was not as easy as Vic and Victor Senior had made it seem. But he didn't even know the half of it though.

Finally the day had ended and he and Alan met up at the double doors at the entrance of the school.

"Hey fuck face," Alan said smiling at his best friend.

"Hey jerk," Kellin said bumping the other omega's hip with his own. "How was your day?"

"Don't ask me lame questions like that," Alan muttered as they headed out and Kellin's senses perked.

"Vic's here," He mumbled his eyes scanning the grounds in front of him when he saw the alpha and grinned.

There Vic stood, leaned against a white SUV in front of the school with his hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans.