015.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Alan demanded, glaring at the tall beta as he made a mess all over the kitchen counter, spilling shredded cheese all over it.

"Making nachos," He said sprinkling the cheese over a bunch of tortilla chips on a plate before sticking it in the microwave. "I can make you some too if you want," he suggested and Alan growled lowly as Austin opened the can of salsa, spilling more on the counter.

"No, I don't want any of your stupid nachos," Alan snapped and looked over at the sink and gasped. "Beta Carlile!" He yelled and stormed over to the sink that was full of dirty dishes that hadn't been there before, he looked a hand to his heart and groaned.

He had spent hours cleaning that kitchen until it was absolutely spotless and now it was trashed all over again. Salsa and what looked like burnt queso covered the stove, three different pots were in the sink, all three covered in burnt salsa and honestly? His poor nose couldn't take the stench, it was just so strong and disgusting.

"What did you do!?" The little ginger demanded glaring up at his beta.

"I wanted nachos, but Kellin wouldn't make any for me because he was too busy freaking out about something so he wouldn't make me any and I as you can see, am really bad at just making queso so I gave up after like my third try and just put shredded cheese on chips and gave up. But it's whatever, one of the omegas can just clean it," he said waving his hand dismissively and Alan's glare hardened and he wished to the Moon Goddess that he could kill people with just a glare. That would be amazing, and if he could, Goddess, Austin would be dead.

"I am the omega," Alan ground out slowly. "Who do you think Alpha Fuentes is going to make clean this? You know it won't be Kellin," He said annoyed and ran a hand through his hair before he grabbed a wet washrag and handed it to Austin.

"What's this for?" The beta asked his little mate, confused.

"That is a washrag, you're going to use it to clean the counters, with this," he said and handed Austin a bottle of spray bleach. "Then you're going to use this," Alan grabbed a piece of steel wool. "And use it to get that burnt cheese out of my pots before you load them into the dishwasher."

Austin shook his head, amused that his mate really thought he'd be doing the dishes, the microwave beeped and he pulled out his plate and ruffled Alan's head.

"You're such a cutie," he stated before going up to Vic's office.

"Do not condescendingly ruffle my hair like that! I am not a child!" Alan yelled at Austin who turned around and gave the ginger a sexy, lust filled look.

"You know I love it when you get angry, it gets me all hot and bothered," he stated before turning around and left the stunned little omega just standing there, mouth agape.

"Vic! Stop it!" Kellin whined as soon as Austin walked in the office to find Vic dumping out the pencil shavings from his pencil sharpener out all over the floor while Kellin pouted.

"What the hell?" Austin asked, shoving a chip in his mouth.

"Turns out, Kellin cleans when he's stressing out," Vic chuckled as Kellin stuck his tongue out and started cleaning dust off of picture frames.

"So you're just making an even bigger mess for him to clean?" Austin asked and Vic nodded.

"Yes because my dear, dear alpha is a pain in the ass," Kellin muttered, scrubbing furiously at a mark on the glass of one of the picture frames before he squealed and jumped away when he realized what it was.

"Vic! Why is there dried jizz on a picture! Oh my goddess is that the Luna?"

"That's not mine!" Vic yelled absolutely disgusted, "My father is a horny bastard oh my god."

Kellin shuddered and cleaned it off before he went to scoop up the pencil shavings.

"I hate you," he muttered, dumping it into the trashcan and Vic kissed his cheek.

"No you don't, you can't hate me." He remarked and Kellin glared at him before turning his glare to Austin who dropped a chip on the ground. "I just vacuumed," he hissed.

"Oops," Austin mumbled, his mouth full of food as Kellin stomped over and picked it up, throwing it away. "If you really wanna clean, I made a mess in the kitchen and Alan refuses to clean it."

"I hate both of you." Kellin muttered just as Vic pulled him close to him.

"No you don't," he said quietly and slowly pressed a kiss to Kellin's lips making Kellin just melt. He pulled away, blushing like a little school girl as Vic gave him a triumphant smile, the whole time Kellin had been cleaning the office, Vic had been working himself up to kiss his mate. He had actually been pretty scared to do it, which was silly because Kellin's lips were just so soft. Of course Vic had kissed him a few times before, but he was always terrified to do it for some strange reason, but not anymore. He couldn't be scared, not when he loved how Kellin's lips felt on his.

"I uh... I'll just uh... I'm going to go clean up Austin's mess. Uh keep your office clean Mister." Kellin ordered and Vic pecked his lips once more, he was definitely going to be kissing his mate a lot more often.

Kellin gave him a small smile and hurried out of the room and all the way to the kitchen to find Alan scrubbing at a bunch of smell pans.

"Stupid beta," he grumbled. "I hope he gets eaten by a rogue."

"Alan!" Kellin exclaimed, "What the hell?"

The ginger gave him an awkward smile, "Oops?"

His best friend gave him a disapproving look and pushed Alan out of the way as he started handwashing the dishes.

"What are you stressed about this time?" Alan asked, jumping up to sit on the counter.

"Vic and I have a date tomorrow," Kellin informed him, scrubbing at the mess. "My goddess, what was Austin trying to make?"

"Queso, he said," Alan muttered, swinging his feet. "Why are you stressing about the date?"

"I've never been on a date before! What if I do something stupid or make a fool out of myself? Plus I'm on my period so it's even worse!" Kellin whined, "And I don't even know what to wear!"

"Well, once you finish the dishes we'll figure it out, but since it's Vic, I doubt he'll really care what you're wearing and you always make a fool of yourself so you'll be fine."

Kellin glared and splashed soapy water at Alan before he finished up the dishes and the two went upstairs to their room.

"So he's getting more comfortable with kissing me," Kellin told him as the two went through their shared closet.

"That's good, I'm glad."

"Me too, but like I'm still worried he's going to regret accepting me or something you know?"

Alan shook his head, "I doubt it, Vic likes you a lot, I can tell. And he finally got his head out of his ass so it's all going to go smoothly. I just know it."

Kellin smiled, "I hope so. Oh my goodness, I really like kissing him though! His lips are kinda chapped but it's still so nice feeling his lips on mine and j-"

"Stop it!" Alan whined, "I don't wanna hear about you two kissing. Let's just pick out an outfit for you to wear tomorrow and then how about we go run or something, I can just feel your nervousness, it's like flowing off of you."

The raven haired boy nodded and the two continued going through his closet, he was so excited for tomorrow, it was just so close he could almost taste it.

And he just knew the date would be perfect.