034.

"Ready to see your baby?" The pack doctor, Justin asked his Alpha and Luna as Kellin laid on a bed, the jelly already smeared onto his stomach as Vic held his hand tight.

"Yes please, oh Goddess I'm so excited," Kellin exclaimed just as Justin started rubbing the wand around the Luna's stomach slowly. A few moments later the ultrasound screen showed the inside of his stomach, Kellin gasped as he took Vic's hand, squeezing it tight. "Vic, look it's our-our baby."

"Well, the baby looks to be a healthy boy," Justin stated, which was to be expected as the Alpha's first children were always meant to be boys. Only an Alpha Male could run the pack with his Luna by his side.

"Three months and he'll be here," Vic hummed, kissing the top of his mate's head softly, trying his best to concentrate on Kellin and his son and nothing else. He didn't want such a sweet moment to be soiled by his worries of the rogue situation.

Kellin grinned and rubbed at his eyes as he stared at his little baby, absolutely ecstatic as he thought about his baby soon being born.

"Oh goddess, Vic we're going to be parents in three months, I mean like the baby will be here. We still have so much work to do! We need to get a nursery, we need to stock up on diapers and clothes and holy shit babe! We have so much work to do!" Kellin exclaimed excitedly. Vic chuckled and gave his husband a kiss.

"Well, let's just finish up this checkup and we can go out and shop for some baby things okay?" He hummed, running his fingers through Kellin's dark locks.

Kellin nodded and they went on checking on the baby and talking about his growth before they finally found themselves walking around the one place Vic never imagined himself to be.

Babies 'R' Us.

Kellin let out a squeal and ran into the store, his hand on his stomach as Vic grabbed a basket and followed his mate around the store.

"Okay, so I've been reading mommy blogs and they all said that we need to stock up on diapers and baby wipes now. And like rash cream and basically all kinds of things like that. So we're going to get all that but, we also need stuff to decorate the nursery! Oh Goddess Vic! Do we even have a room for the nursery?" Kellin asked, a little bounce in his step as the couple walked down an aisle, Kellin randomly grabbing items off of the shelves and throwing them into the basket.

"We do, there's the room right next to ours that we can have him close by," Vic hummed and looked around and picked up a box. "Baby, do you think we need this?"

Kellin turned to look at his mate and gave him an annoyed look, "We do not need a breast pump."

Vic laughed and looked at the box, "Are you sure? You're not going to like develop boobs or anything are you?"

His mate glared and hit the Alpha in the head, "Shut the fuck up- oh my goddess am I?" He asked, now growing panicked as he thought about the possibilities of him developing boobs. "Do you think I might get boobs because of this? Vic! Quit laughing!" Kellin whined as his mate bent over, laughing loudly at the pregnant wolf in front of him freaking out.

"Baby calm down," he laughed. "I don't think you're going to develop breasts, but we can ask Justin later."

Kellin bit his lip and nodded, "Yeah, you're probably right. Let's uh let's just go ahead and get it."

Vic gave him a shocked look, "You want to get it?"

He nodded, "Yeah, just in case. What if these little nip nops like produce milk or something? We may never know."

"Alright, we're going to get a boob pump then," Vic muttered, dropping the box into the shopping cart and started pushing it once again.

The two shopped around, pushing the basket together. Vic's hand placed over Kellin's as they did so.

"So, how are things with the bloody animals?" Kellin asked quietly as Vic grabbed a large box of diapers and dropped it in the basket.

"Don't worry about it Beautiful," Vic hummed, Kellin scowled and gave his mate an annoyed look.

"Don't tell me that, Vic, I know you want to shield me from everything bad in the world but baby, I'm the Luna. It's my job to help with problems like that. I know, I'm pregnant but it doesn't matter." Kellin said in a soft voice, giving his mate a serious look.

Vic sighed and stopped walking before he turned to his mate and took his hands, "Baby, I know you're my Luna and you're my amazingly tough Luna. You're more than capable in helping me with this but, I don't want you to get hurt. Not you or my baby, I don't want to lose either of you to this don't you understand?" He asked, squeezing Kellin's hands tight.

Kellin sighed, "I know, I know. But you can still talk to me about this you know that. You don't have to just completely shield me just because I'm carrying a baby. I might have an insight on it that you don't."

"When we get home we can talk about his okay?" Vic finally said, not really wanting to talk about the dead animals on a day that was supposed to be a happy day. They got to see their son and, get different baby things, Vic didn't want that to be ruined by thinking about Alpha business.

"Alright, alright. Fine we can talk about it when we get home," Kellin said with a sigh and decided to just change the subject altogether. "What should we name the baby?"

Vic hummed, as the two of them resumed walking. "I don't know, how about Victor the third?"

"No."

"What!? Why not?"

"I'm not naming him after his father and his grandfather. I'm thinking maybe Turner, or Calen."

"We could always do Turner Calen or Calen Turner," Vic said in response. "Or Victor Vincent."

"Not Victor Vincent, I like Calen Turner though," Kellin informed him, grabbing a little onesie from a clothing rack and held it up. "What do you think?"

"I like it."

Kellin nodded, "What color do you think we should paint the nursery?" He asked, as they arrived in front of the paint and decorations. "What should the theme be?"

"I really want to do green and brown."

"I like it, and have a dark brown crib with some green blankets and shit," Kellin said and picked out some color swatches. Vic nodded and pressed a kiss to his mate's cheek softly. The couple continued shopping around getting different items before finally heading home, a small smile on both of their faces the whole time.

They were slowly getting everything ready for their baby and neither of them couldn't have been more excited.