026.

Kellin groaned, his hand in his pants as he rubbed himself furiously, no matter what he did, no matter how much he tried, he was always horny. He had jerked himself off so much in the past week that his dick was actually getting raw. Who even knew that was possible? Kellin didn't, that was for sure.

But, what was crazy was that if he didn't masturbate, he was in severe pain. Pain so bad he felt like his insides were on fire and the only thing that helped was jacking off. And it was because Vic wouldn't just mate him, neither of them wanted it to be like that. Kellin wanted their first time to be perfect, he wanted it to be meaningful and special, which was why he refused to let Vic into the room.

He didn't want their mating to be some rough and quick and sloppy thing, he wanted it to be sweet and romantic. The heat would pass eventually, Kellin just knew it. And once it was over he and Vic were going to mate and it was going to be romantic and absolutely perfect.

Of course, Vic wasn't very happy about this whatsoever.

He didn't like the fact that Kellin was in so much pain and he could feel it, not everything, not like he normally would but it was almost like he was constantly feeling a light burning and it was distracting. Kellin was distracting, even if he was locked in their bedroom, no matter where Vic went, he could smell Kellin's heat, his arousal. And, to say it wasn't distracting would be a lie. All Vic could really concentrate on was Kellin, especially because he could also feel it every single time his mate came.

Vic was dying, it took all of his willpower to not go into his bedroom and just fuck Kellin. Not to mention he really missed him.

Kellin wouldn't let him in the bedroom whatsoever, no matter what and Vic was seriously missing his mate, he had no idea how much longer he'd be able to take it.

"Vic," Kellin whined through the link.

"Yeah?" Vic asked trying to look over what he had been working on at the moment.

"Can you uh... can you talk dirty to me?" Kellin asked in a small voice.

"How about you just let me in our bedroom and let me mate you?" Vic suggested, he didn't like this at all. Not one bit, he just wanted to mate his sweet omega already. He was ready, as was the pack. They had taken Alan and Austin's mating difficult at first but they accepted it and now it was time for Vic to finally mate Kellin.

Kellin was silent for a couple of minutes and Vic thought that maybe he was just distracted or he had pleased himself without needing Vic's dirty talk.

"How fast can you get home?" Kellin finally asked, fuck being romantic for the first time. He needed his mate, his hand was no longer doing anything for him and Vic would definitely make him feel better and take away the burning.

Vic said nothing as he shot out of his desk and took off running to his house, pushing every single wolf out of the way as he ran. Five minutes later, he was standing in front of their bedroom. Vic took a deep breath and opened the door, just as Kellin tackled him with a low growl.

The alpha let out a chuckle as he picked up his mate, Kellin's dick pressing into his stomach as he walked into the bedroom, shutting the door with his foot as he did so. Kellin attacked Vic's face with sloppy, wet kisses, trailing them up and down his neck, sucking at his tan skin.

"Goddess, I love you," Vic groaned and climbed on top of the bed, Kellin laying on his back under him.

"I love you too, now fuck me," Kellin begged. "I'm already stretched I-I just need you baby." He whined, pressing against Vic's pelvis.

"You stretched yourself?" Vic asked with a chuckle as Kellin hurriedly ripped off his shirt, not even caring that it was one of Vic's favorites. Soon he had his mate completely undressed and was already panting slightly, just staring up at his naked mate.