Chapter 5 - Jealousy and Arguments

"I wanted you to sit beside me, but Yugyeom became the leader again." Jackson said while glaring at Yugyeom. "Whatever." Mark responded coldly. "You know you like it~" Sang Jackson teasingly towards Mark.

———––——————-•—•-—————————

Mark took a plate and placed a pancake on it. He took a bite of it without anything on it. He slowly chewed and when he swallowed it, his features immediately softened as they were tense before. "They are too sweet..." He mumbled.

The guys were all chatting again, so they didn't hear it, but I did. I looked at him, sadness filling my features. We locked eyes for a moment, but he averted his gaze onto his plate again, mumbling a quick 'sorry' before eating the whole thing.

When the pancakes were gone the leader spoke up. "Yugyeom, wash the dishes." Yugyeom gaped at Jaebum as if he said something that would change his life. "WHY ME?!"

"Because it's your turn. Am I not simple enough?" He glared back at Yugyeom with a glare that could kill, if it was possible. Yugyeom sighed. He then stood up and collected every dirty plate. As Yugyeom was cleaning, everyone stood up and continued their conversation to the living room. I was a bit confused on what I should do, so I just sat there cluelessly.

Jackson saw that, so he dragged me over with him by my wrist. I silently followed him into the big room. The tv was on and the 5 males were sat on the large corner couch. Jackson sat me down between him and Mark. I could see that Mark tensed up. So I tried to give him more space by invading Jackson's space. Jackson didn't mind though. He placed his arm over my shoulder and got comfortable. "Can't you think twice, Jackson?"

I gazed towards my right to find an annoyed Mark. "Is this okay with you, Mindae?" He asked after glaring at Mark. I nodded slowly, thinking about why Mark got annoyed. 'He's as always silently overprotective. He didn't change that much. Only by looks, he got more handsome.' I thought.

Nothing really interesting happened that day. I talked about myself and they talked about themselves too. I got to know them all better one by one. But the only one who almost didn't say a thing was Mark. He just sat there in silence and would sometimes interfere if someone said something what was wrong and correct them.

The day flew over fast. We talked so much that I didn't notice that it was getting late already. "We should go to sleep. We have something to do tomorrow." Said Jaebum while standing up. I gazed curious at him. Jaebum just spared a second to look at me with a blank expression.

"Don't be too curious. This are our things. We don't want you to get involved." Said Mark emotionless while he stood up too. My gaze shifted towards him a bit surprised that he read you that easily. Mark's gaze was on everything but me.

I felt hurt. Why is he hiding our relationship? Doesn't he want to do anything with me anymore? All of these sort of thoughts crossed my mind. "Okay, then." I said simply, successfully not stuttering because of Mark's behavior. Some of the guys already walked upstairs with a quick 'Goodnight'.

I started already walking towards the stairs too. "Do you have clean clothes to sleep in?" Jinyoung asked walking behind me. "Yeah, I have some in my backpack. Thanks for asking!" I answered giving him a friendly smile which he gladly returned. He quickly walked past me, as I stopped in my tracks when he asked me. Mumbling a 'Goodnight' he quickly disappeared on the first floor.

I stood there, thinking about what not until I heard a sigh. My gaze shifted towards where I heard it and there stood Mark, looking at me with guilt somewhat filling his dark brown orbs. We just stood there looking at each other, not really knowing what to say to one another.

There escaped another sigh past Mark's lips. "Look, you can't stay here... It's dangerous. Just get back to the city."