Chapter 6 - The Talk

There escaped another sigh past Mark's lips. "Look, you can't stay here... It's dangerous. Just get back to the city."

———––——————-•—•-—————————

"Look, you can't stay here... It's dangerous. Just get back to the city." The words rolled so smoothly off Mark's tongue, that it looked like he seriously didn't like my presence.

I was pissed off by now, but it hurt my heart too. How could he say something like that this simply? Without emotions. It just doesn't fit the puzzle... What did he go through this whole time? Little did I know that he totally didn't like the idea of letting me go. He just couldn't bear with himself why he left me and never came back.

Apparently he tried many times to approach me, but he always chickened out. He just couldn't do it.

"No! I'll do what I want! You can't boss me around! You left with a reason, I respect that! But you never even looked for me! How could you do something like that?! What about our promise?!" I whisper shouted, so that the other guys wouldn't hear our heated argument.

I was furious, that's what he also could see. What he couldn't see was all the pain I've been through, physically and emotionally. It's heartbreaking...

He looked surprised by my sudden outburst, but he expected my anger. He didn't want to lose me, but he has to let me go. It's more dangerous if I stay with them in the forest and I'm aware of that.

His face fell. He has to be strong, he can't show me his weakness. "Just go..." he said softly, still looking down at his feet. I couldn't take it anymore, my eyes start to water, but I held my tears. "J-just why...? Why do you avoid me? Why do you act like you don't know me...? What did I ever do wrong...?"

His face was still directed at the ground, but my gaze was fully focused on him. A tear dropped down my cheek. I let out one silent sob, he looked up at me and when that happened, I quickly made my way up towards my room. I didn't want him to see me like this, I'm weak if it's about him.

I walked into my room and shut the door as soundless as possible. I sat on my bed and let the tears fall. I let everything out. "I'm not going to leave... Not again!" I said silently through my sobs to no one in particular. I then laid down and cried myself to sleep.

———––——————-•—•-—————————

A/N: Haha what a typical thing to do... cry yourself to sleep...

Was I always this bad at writing? XD god it's so short and bad. I'm sorry for the readers who actually like the story. I'm gonna be honest. The storyline itself is actually 'interesting' but I just can't write the story in an interesting way so it sounds very boring. I feel like giving this story up and just giving y'all a summary of what it was supposed to be like XD should I?