It begens

It been over a month now, Mable is taking the death of our parents vary well, I on the other hand, don't feel sad or happy, I just feel empty, like one of the things that made my life Worth living is gone now,it doesn't feel right, our god must of needed sacrifices so suddenly, something must be wrong.

I didn't think about it much, the only things keeping me in this world are, Mable, my grate uncles,and my spot at becoming one of the head priests, but there's something else, something that keeps me waiting here, but also telling me to go somewhere, but it feels like the wait is almost over, that what I'm waiting for will come to me, I will know,but for now I must keep my composure if I want to become one of the head priests, just one more year...

"Dipper Dipper! It's time for supper! Come eat with me" "yes I'm coming" Mable was full of excitement, this is the night we go to do our charity walk through the town, it was our turn and she just wanted to see her best friend Pacifica, they hated each other the first time they met,and now they can't do anything without each other " ok what time are we going?" I ask as I'm eating my soup and bread " in 20 minutes, eat fast, I want to go as soon as possible" " fine, now shh, we're in the middle of dinner, show some respect"
It sounds mean, but it's true, at dinner it should be very quiet, the entire time the head priests talk through the whole thing, not like I give a dame, but if you become a head priest, you have more freedom and respect

-----time skip (40 minutes)----

We walked through the town, people love give us donations because, the whole town warships the church, and are good hearted as well; it takes about 2/3 hours to go to all the houses, once we get back we must wash up, then do our prying, and straight to bed, since me and Mabel aren't 18, we must be in bed be 10 or we get scolded thoroughly...
But that night was the first of many,

(Dream Dipper POV)
I stood hand in hand with a man I never met covered in blood, he was tall, skinny, with golden hair and eyes, pearly white teeth, and in a black tailcoat; his gaze was locked on me, I couldn't look away or say anything, all I did was stand there speechless as tears ran down my face, why the tears were there I didn't know, I just felt sad...
He smiled at me with reinsurance, the Forest seem like it was getting smaller and smaller, getting ready to devour us, I felt my chest throb, the moon felt like it was staring at us, he took both my hands together and kissed them?!?
He looks full of lust he then says " don't worry my sweet, it's almost over, once we finish, we can go home and start a family, the one we always talked about, ok?"
All I could muster to say was "o- Ok" tears still streaming down my face
I couldn't control my body and my words, he then pulled me into an embrace, he kissed me on the lips,and pulled away (thank god!) but all that came out of my mouth was " nNo, we can't! The moon is watching" me looking down at my feet he looked at me and smiled, then I to started to smile, He took my hand and we ran "Well then! We most not let him see then" he yelled as we ran into the night...

----time skip (6:15am)-------

I woke up gasping, that was an unholy act, I kissed a man in my dream, what in gods name was that???
"No one can find out! No one! Not even Mabel!"
I rushed to get ready for breakfast and morning praise, I must shake this off, and forget, if the church finds out he'll have my head, not for having lustful thoughts, but lustful thoughts of a man-
"Pine tree, I love you" what was that?
"Stay with me" there it was again!
It's a voice! His voice! It's echoing in my head!'But who's Pine tree?'
Was he referring to me? No, that's nonsense, is it?
"Tonight I'll read you sweet poetry"
What did he say? Tonight? This is crazy, I finally have everything I want and I'm going mad?
No! I must contain it!
Nothing is stopping me from becoming the next head priest!
Not even voices or dreams, No matter how attractive he might be-
"Shut up stupid"

(OMG, Dipper, you have no idea what's in-store, 😈)
I hope you all like this new story