Story time

It's been 3 days since the dreams started, I'm afraid of going to bed now, but it I don't,then I'll be scolded, the dreams feel like there getting longer and longer, every night, and voice is speaking out more and more
Im so happy that today is my day of, no school, no work, no church breathing down my neck, I'm going to the Library and Mable is going to see Pacifica, she ran out the door as soon as it was 6.
From all the things I've seen in my dreams, I think it was in this town, but I didn't know for sure, the voice keeps calling me "pine tree"
And out of all the dreams, we've always been in the forest, him reading me poems, sing, and saying sweet things, nothing more has happened "yet"
But judging by his and my clothes, I can say that it was at least 100 years ago, but he's aways covered in blood, and happy.
'This is so messed up'

---- at the Library----

I read through at lest A dozen books already, I looked through the books and I couldn't find a connection.
"Excuse me young lad, all thees book, what are thee for?"an old frail looking man ask" oh, my apologies, did you what to read one?" " oh no, I'm just curious what thee before?" 'This old man is persistent' " oh I'm looking for something about A man with blonde hair, around 100 years ago, with uh um, black tailcoat?"
" oh! I know want ye be looking for, your looking for "the demon of gravity falls" "The Demon of Gravity Falls?" " aye, the legend says that a demon ruled the land fighting the God that protected gravity falls, the god, furious,picked a boy, an angel, to go down to earth a kill the demon, but something,it go wrong, the boy was reincarnated and born as a human, they sent down the guardian of the stars! he was known as the Big Dipper, he had forgotten his task and lived as a boy should, soon the boy caught the demons Eye at the age of 12, he Leward the boy into the woods,and tried to kill him, but in the end,he couldn't do it, they spent spent more and more time together, falling in love, but one day the boy found out that the demon killed humans, the boy shocked, the demon fled, but next full moon, that they met, the demon found the boy covered in blood, and a corpse of what used to be the boys superior at the church, he killed him, to show that he still loved him; every full moon sense, they killed one person each, they were known as sinful lovers.
One day, the boy was chased out of the town, he ran to the place they always meet, but the devil was not there, the boy was burned that night and his soul, was returned to the heavens, but not without punishment, the demon was driven mad, with hatred, and is lost, looking for his love; ah, it be a sad story it be, that be the simple Version, but the legend be true, it was about 100 years ago, and I should know, I was there, 98 years old, that boy turned into a young man, he was kind, sweet, and if he wasn't in love with that devil, he'd have been married by the time he was 17, well here's the book, I need to get home to my granddaughter, she be worried, goodbye"
"Oh thanks , and goodbye to you as well"
That man talks to much, well at least he found the book for me, it's almost 12 and I'm hungry, I'll read it later.
I walked to the cafe, to get some lunch
" let me Feed you strawberries my sweet" 'ah, the voice is back'
He won't shut up, it's so annoying, I don't know how long I can deal with this.

(That's it for now, I'll be back!)
Tell what you think In the comments, I check it every day)