Questions and anwers

(What up BITCHS!?! I'm back! And I have plans! Big Plans! And your going to have to wait to find out! Muhahaha!)

Waking from my slumber, my body felt hot and sore. Rolling on my side, I felt an arm around my waist. I opened my eyes slowly, they to were sore. I looked up to find a naked young man sleeping beside me. Struggling against his grip, His arms kept me from moving.
He rolled on he's back, placing my sore body on top of him. He's strong hands gripped my hips. I pushing against his chest, moved my upper body upwards, with my legs straddling him.

"Well, good morning my darling,"
His eyes shot open, a grin stretching out across his face, as he looked up at me.

I looked down at him. I don't exactly understand what happened last night, but I do know-he drugged the tea. "Why did you drug me?" I asked. He may be smiling, but I knew he got my drunk.

He tilted his head, "oh, you figured it out. I see, you truly are the same little Spirit I met a 100 year ago. Same fluffy hair, light chocolate eyes, your same cute birthmark, and you think and act the same too. You even go by the same nickname, as you did years ago! Oh, how I missed you." His hands tightened around my waist, slowly moving up my back, pushing me down, Face to face with him.

I was now laying on his chest, our skin rubbed together. I didn't realize that I wasn't pants until he started caressing my thighs, grasping my ass."ah!" I gasped, " what do you thing your doing!?" I yell. My face turned red, my body shivered from his touch.

He laughed."your just so cute," he smiled, still groping my ass. "You know, you were much more summative last night, you can so sexy when you try. But I think I'd like to see that again," he smirked. Two of his fingers creeped inside my entrance, moving ever so slightly.

"No!" I gasped, "you!ah- you said that you'd answer my questions-huh- ah!" I looked into his eyes, if they weren't gold, then I'd think he was cold and dead inside other then the lust he's displaying.

"I did say that now didn't I..," he trailed off. He stared at me, at my body. His eyes moved up and down, eyeing at my flesh. "Well, let's play a game~" he cooed, pulling my head closer to his." If you can pleasure me, I'll answer a question. But if you can't, you can ask later," he whispered in my ear.

"How does that make any sense!?" I yell. If he's going to be confusing, then I don't want to talk! What he's asking! It doesn't make any sense!

"Oh not in the mood for playing?" He asked, his voice soft and calming. His fingers slipped out, laying on my lower back.

I nodded. " I don't feel like it," I said, my face red up to my ears.

"Fine" he sighed. "But that just means your all mine later," he said smiling, he picked me up, placing me agents his chest, I could hear a faint heartbeat.

"You have a heart?" I asked.

"Doesn't everyone?" He asked back.

I looked up at him," well yeah, but. But I thought demons don't have hearts? And it's so faint," I said, listing to the faint rhythm of beating in his chest. It was soothing.

"Haha, just because I have one doesn't mean I need one" he laughed. Carrying my to a large body of steaming water. The edges were gold and the floor, cold stone tablets.
He sat in the water with me on his lap. "Now, what is it that you want to ask?" He purred into my ear, kissing my neck.

"Well..." I started," why me?" I asked. I wasn't sure why I asked it, but there it is.

"Why?" Bill said, in a playful tone, "I wasn't the one that picked you, your the one that seduced me. You kept coming back to see me, even when I said not too. And because of that you got killed. It was all my fault" ha said in a sad tone, his muscles tighten, holding me like armer.

"So the reason I dead, was you?" I asked, looking up at him. I didn't care that I dead, I just want to know how he was involved.

His eyes cold and lifeless, stared down at me, he looked different when he's upset. It was scary, but it also made my heart throb. He sighed,"do you want the full story?" He asked sadly. I nodded slowly." So we met around a 100 years ago, you looked and acted the same as you do now. Me on the other hand, killed or tortured anyone I wanted. Well-that is, Until I met you. Then all I wanted to do, is see you. But soon our little get together became more and more frequent. Then one day, that day you were killed, I was being led away by meat sakes from your church. And when I finally heard you voice, I went to go see you, and your soul was already moving back to the heavens. Back to the one place I couldn't reach your soul," he said sadly,he looked on the verge of tears.

"So that's why you wanted to hold me" I said, turning my body to face him.

"Yep, that's right pine tree. All I wanted to do was keep you to myself," he answered calmly, hugging my waist.

"Well, I'm here now," I say grinning ear to ear. What. I said made him laugh. The joy in his laughter made my heart pound in my chest.

" ahahahaha, your right, I don't plan on letting you go" the blush on his face made me smile.
He's right, I'm not going anywhere.
Not now not ever.