I want a child, your child

Bill moved his hand to my waist, my shame and embarrassment mixed together as he fondled my body. I yet out a yelp as his finger slips inside with ease. "Be gentle!" I gasp out, with my nails digging into his back. I shut my eyes tightly as his fingers moves in and out.

"Pine tree," he says, " pine tree look at me," he demands digging deeper into me; I let out a load moan as I open my tear filled eyes to see his lust filled face." Good boy," he said kissing my lips passionately with his tongue moving in and out of my mouth. I tug on his hair as I kiss back; he chuckles through the kiss, sitting me on his lap.

His dick was rubbing against my butt, I moaned as he slipped me on top. He bucks his hips up, hitting my sweet spot." Bill—" I choke out with droll rolling down my mouth.

"Move for me," Bill ordered, moving to his back. I sat there on top of his thing dumbfounded.
He's making me look like a fool.

My face turned red with anger and embarrassment as I slowly move my hips up and down. Soft moans left my lips as I move faster while looking down at Bill.

Soft groans of pleasure escaped Bill's throat, sweet and husky; it sent shivers up my spine and drown in my own lust. "Bill, more— Ah" I scream as bucks his hips up moving deeper into me.

"Now you've done it!" Bill says in fury of lust- throwing me to my back as he pounds harder.

"No—" I scream in pleasure, tears feel down my face as my moan got louder." So good," I gasped loudly as I came.

Bill speed up, pounding faster as he bit my neck. I bit my lip in pleasure, tugging on his golden locks. Bill soon came inside. My inside sung like fire, like it was beginning to change, or a fire was lit inside of me.

Bill laid down on his side next to me. I turned to him, cupping his face with my hands- I put my forehead to his; it was cold, it felt nice." Bill, I feel hot inside, it won't stop," I wined.

Bill wrapped me in his arms," it's ok, you'll be fine- it's just a little Side effect. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you," he said kissing my forehead.

"Wait, didn't you say two days of hell?" I asked.

He chuckled," well yes, but your still human after all. I don't want to kill you by accident, now do I?" I said.

I smiled, crawling back onto of him kissing his lips as I rub up against him." I think I don't mind that," I said sucking on my fingers.

Bills face was in shock when I said that. Then a smirk pulled on his lips," as you wish," he said, groping my ass.

I bit my lip holding back my moans as I grind my hips more," then do it,"

(Hey! Sorry I was busy ^_^ , but now I have something very important to tell you. It's that this book will be coming to an end soon. It's going to have a twist. But thanks for waiting so long... the last chapter will be out soon, and thank you )