The Big Dipper

I was watching as the people walked in and out of the cafe, I was waiting for my meal.
watching the people, was boring
"Don't people have anything interesting to do,other then working?" I was talking to myself, it's lonely being by myself, but it's annoying to be around most of them.
I didn't like people very much, I prefer to be in the woods, or with Mabel, I just couldn't stand selfish human beings, I'm almost never selfish, but there is times that I do put myself first, but if it was Mabel...
I'd jump in front of a moving train.
" sorry for the wait " "oh yes, thank you so much"
I hate having to put on a fake smile for people, but I put up with it.
I started to eat, but the taste was tough and tasteless, but at least it's something.
"Let's go"
'It's the voice again'
It so annoying, it keeps telling things, like what to do, or to go pleases, or random things; everything he says, I write down, I want it to stop, but if he says something important...
I want to remember it, even if it's useless.

Soon after, I finished, pay the lady and to the forest, I want someplace quiet to read.
I love being surrounded by the forest, even in the dreams I had for the past few days, it's nice.
I flip through the first two pages, there are illustrations of the constellations, with the Big Dipper circled with a caption underneath " if the stars come in line, the god of the stars shall unleash his raft upon the mortal souls that burned his Spirit with Hells fire"
That must be the fire he was burned with,he's must be mad that they burned him, I guess that makes sense, I'd be pretty angry myself if people burned me, he is a god after all.
" come to our gazebo at nightfall"
'Ah, it's him again, but that might be important, I wrote it in my journal, and kept looking, there was another illustration,but this time it was that man

" come to our gazebo at nightfall"'Ah, it's him again, but that might be important, I wrote it in my journal, and kept looking, there was another illustration,but this time it was that man

Was that supposed to be him?
"He looks nothing like that!"
I laughed.
He actually look like A regular human being, with a long Black tail coat, pearly white teeth and golden eyes that I bet would sparkle in sunlight,black knee high boots, A yellow dress shirt, and to top it off a bow tie and a top hat.
He was good looking, and kind, he didn't look like that.
It made my laugh, he was, drawn as a monster,but he's so nice and-
I stoped " what is wrong with me!"
I yelled.
My face so red, it was burning, The Embarrassment took over and I curled up into a little ball, I want to curl up and die ' this is my only chance to become a head preset, and I'm NOW have thoughts about a man/ demon in my dreams and talks to me?!?'
I use be going mad, or it's just stress.
But ether way I must find out what these dreams are.
I search and read through every page until I get to the gazebo that he was talking about, it had a map, and Picture