Dreams from the past

(One last chapter before I say goodbye to this story. I hope you all like it and use you imagination to figure out what happens after after the chapter end so, thank you)

"Wake up Mason, we're late!" He yells loudly in my ear. I groan loudly, pushing my lazy ass out of bed. Hair flew in my face, and not being able to see I grab the nearest thing- aka, my best friend.

Yanking on the caller of his shirt, I pull him down to my level of sight."What time is it Dorito king?" I ask, looking into his clear blue eyes.

Smiling widely, he chuckles," it's time for you to get your ass up. We got school," he talents. Licking his lips- he kisses my nose.

I push him away- causing him to stumble back." You jackass," I say laughing. "You fucked me to hard last night." I say stumbling out of bed. My sore legs tremble underneath me. "Well damn, I can barely stand because of you," I joke in pain- punching his arm.

Shrugging his shoulders, "well I wasn't the one begging for it," he laughed.

I held my fist closed- launching it into his face as me feet suede with unbalance. "You ass. I only did that because your a fucking sadist!" I yell down at him in embarrassment- my face heating up. He gains up at me, his teeth sharp like fangs.
I drew his foot under me- tripping me."Ah-"

I fell right on top of him. He caressed body carefully under my clothes," you still have bruises from last night- sexy," he said, kissing my lips. I put my fingers to his eyes, trying to gouge out his eyes- his hands wraps around my wrist," now now, no need to be so violent pine tree," he cooed.

"Just shut up, and let me gouge your eyes out. Damn triangle!" I yell- pushing my hand to his eyes. "You did this to me!" I hissed.

"Bill! Did you wake up Dipper yet!? We're going to be late!" Mabel yelled from down the hall.

"We're coming!" Bill yelled with a goofy grin on his face before throwing me over his shoulder. "Now..." He said walking to my closet." What do you want to ware? We have ten minutes until fez drives us, so hurry up." He says, putting me down." Here, I'll even help," he says, lifting my shirt over my head." See, isn't that better?" He asks cocky.

I quickly cover my bruised body," get out!" I yell, throwing my shirt at his face.

"Aw, but why? I saw you like this last night," he says sweetly as he pulls down my pants. My face turns red as he moves his lips to my dick. I let out a loud moan as he starts sucking.

"No! Stop jerk- don't- don't do that!" I moan out as my legs shake. Tugging on his gold locks, I slowly fall to my knees." Ah- nhg! Bill- you- you jerk!" I groan, coming in his mouth.

He proceeds to swallow my come. Letting go of my member," see, now wasn't that nice?" He asks getting back on his feet. "Well I'll you at breakfast," he says cheerfully, leaving my room.

I stared at his back dumb founded.

-------( time skip)-------

Sitting in the car, I stared out the window." What you thinking about Pine tree?" Bill asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder- pulling me away from the window.

"Oh, nothing. It was just a dream I had last night. It was really vivid and it felt so real," I said with a sigh," it felt so familiar too," I say looking into his eyes- I noticed that Bill was the same guy in the dream.

"Well, was it a good dream, or a nightmare?" He asked. Moving closer to my face.

"I guess it was a good dream, but it turned into a nightmare for a little while, but it was good in the end," I say. My head was flooded with the thoughts of remembering all the things that happened, all the things that we did. My face turned a deep red.