I Burned

I got up and started on my chores, it was a basic day.
Dusting the statues, washing the floor, and visiting orphanages to boost the kids spirits.
I always enjoyed reading to them, I always liked kids, I what some when I'm older, but I can't if I become a head priest.
I have to stay a Virgin, it was kind of sad that I was going to die an old man with no kids to call my own, but on the same time it's not the end of the world.
It's winter right now, it hasn't snowed a lot, but it's there.

Every day without fail, Mabel and I would leave at 11 and end at 6. I'm so happy for Mabel and jealous.
She gets to marry a man and have kids, live her life to the fullest.
And I want to be there to see her grow into a fine grown woman.
"Please don't run away"
'shut up Bill'
Now that know his name, I'll start calling him that.
I still can't get over how me and Alexander?'I think' look like mirror images of each other mirror images of each other.
It was scary.

Mabel was so happy to see all the kids, we would talk about God and the proper way to respect him, we'd read stories and play games, we'd always ended at 6.
But this time we needed at 4:15.
It was the first time in years that we ended this early.
So Mabel went to Pacifica and I when to the woods,
I started walking to the gazebo, the same map in the book (yes he had the book on him)
No one likes the woods as much as I do, so no one comes here.
I never see other people in here.
"Ah, it be you, young lad"
Oh no! It's the old man again!!!
"Ah, yes! Hello again"
'oh I really didn't want to see this old fart again'
"I see you took a liking to the book, you do look a lot like him"
If he knew, then why didn't he reel me in the first place!
"Well just the way you describe it got me hooked on reading it and finding out what happened"
It wasn't a complete lie, I was interested, but I hate having to be nice to this old geezer, but if anyone found out that I hate talking to people and most are annoying and greedy.
"Now stop lying to me, I my be old, but I ain't stupid" he laughed.
"ok ok, you got me, I really don't like talking to you, so... what do you want?"
"Your him aren't you?"
I looked at him, what did that mean? "What the hell dose that mean?" " I bet you even have the same birthday, August 31, I right aren't I?" I couldn't say no, it was true, but how did he know that?
Crazy old man!
"And you have the birthmark of the 'dig dipper' on you for head "
He knows! This old man was scaring me, dose he know about the dreams too?
" I bet you think I'm crazy, but it's the truth isn't it. Well I best be going now, oh and I know all about the dreams and the voice, we'll see ya"
I stood there stunned, he knew everything.
Maybe that old man can knows the reason why I'm having these dreams, I haft to find him! "HAY! Come back! I need to talk to you!"

Dame I couldn't find him anywhere, for an old guy, he moves fast!
I was so tired from running around trying to look for him, I sat down up against a tree and took a nap.

-------(Dream Dipper)--------

I was running, running faster then my feet could carry me, everything was pitch black, all except the torches behind me speeding up, I felt that if I stop I'd die!
I could tell how's voice was how's, I could here the The head priests, the farmers, the bakers, the woman and children.
I ran to the place I always see him, I need him more then ever.
I stopped running and looked around frantically. 'Were Is He?!'
"Bill! I need you!" That's all I could get out before the The people grabbed me and drag me back to the village! I was scared!I was struggling!
I needed to get away, I need to run, I didn't know why, but I just need too!
They tied me to a wooden post, splashing holy water on me,
And started chanting words from the bible, throwing the torches and the pile of wood below me,
I started to scream, it was burning my skin was burning, peeling my skin back and I was so scared, I could here Bill's voice in my head, it was telling me to hold on, I started to cry and laugh.
I could see everyone, I felt so much hatred, I wanted meteors to fall down and crush the all! And if that didn't work, then the fire would!
I wish I could stoke around to see them all burn.

Then something came to mind " I'll kill all of you! The stars from heaven will burn from the ground up, and your souls will return to hell!"
The last thing I felt was a the hot flames on my shred skin, the last thing I saw was the stars,the last thing I heard was His voice.
I felt at peace.
And alone.