Abused

Dippers pov

I was in my room watching anime when I heard pounding I go to my sisters room and slightly open the door. Then I see Mabel hitting her head against the wall and she has cuts all over her body. Mabel don't your hurting your self I yell grabbing her wrists. She has blood shot eyes and black mascara stains on her cheeks. You need to stop I say. She falls to the ground. I definitely see every thing clearly. She has bruises and cuts scraps and scratches all over her. I pick her up and carry her to my room. I sit down on the bed with her in my arms. She then sobs into my chest full blown. I stroke her long hair that is so soft. What happened I ask lifting her head up to make eye contact. B... Brody  h....h..... he c-cheated on ..,.m....me and started she starts to sob in to my chest with every word. He what I ask on the verge of tears just for Mabel's sake. I told her to take deep breaths because she was hyperventilating because of her  angsty. After 5 minutes of crying in my chest Mabel gets her self together but she was still crying. Then h...he t.told me t...t...hat I..I needed t...to change. Then I.... I tried, I.... I really d...did bu...t t-hen h..he a...abused m....me she says sobbing uncontrollably. Mab I..I'm so sorry. Her nails dig into my back. I wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair tell her things that always soothed her. Mabel hugs me tighter and I do the same. He grip loosens but I still hug her tightly not wanting to leave her or let her go. I look at the clock and it reads 2:31 at night. I pulled us under the blankets and laid her head on my chest stroking her hair and cheeks. She falls asleep and she stoped sobbing I wrap my arms around her thinking to myself that I'm going to kill Brody for breaking my sisters heart. She now has a big purple and black bruise on her forehead. I think about Mabel and how happy she used to be. But she's not that little kid anymore she donated all of her sweaters but I stole a few. She never makes jokes and she's not corky anymore she's not silly. All she reads is horror. She just slipped into the darkness. I think about that one time she wore a crop top and it showed he nice flat skinny stomach and how her body is so curved. No dipper what are you thinking she's your sister. I look at her forehead and kiss her bruise. I checked the clock and it read 4:02 in the night. I should get some sleep I say and close my eyes thinking about Mabel.