Just thinking about you

Dippers pov

Mabel slept in my room again, I don't mind, I just don't want her to feel dispersed I want her to feel happy. Dipping sauce Mabel day. Yes I say. Do want to watch Netflix Mabel asked.
Of course any thing that you want to watch just pick it out I say. Alright you want to watch Stephen kings IT or Stephen kings CARRIE she asks. What ever one you want to watch I say starting to massage her back. Dipper you don't have to do that she says. Am I making you uncomfortable I ask. Umm kinda she says. I'll stop I say.  Well lets watch some IT man she said truly happy and she has her shiny silver braces. She sat by me the whole movie until penny wise shows his sharp teeth then she jumped into my lap and we just stayed like that for the rest of the movie. She closed her eyes Mabel is this to scary I ask. No she says and playfully punches me in the shoulder. My arms are wrapped around her waist there wear even parts that I was scared in the movie.  Well goodnight dipper she says as she lays down by me. I know I was creepy but I watched her sleep. Then she rapidly turned her head side to side. Hey, hey,hey! Mabel! Wake up I yell. She has sweat all over her face. Bad dream i ask. Bad dream she says back. I lay her back down and stroke her hair out of her face and she's the one who wraps her arms around me. Dippy- stick Mabel giggles. Syrup I say and we fall asleep.