Undone

Dippers pov

She looked at me in a cruel way when she was chained up. She had lost to much blood. But bill was right her blood is so different but at the same time vary delicious. She screamed in pain as tears trickled down her face from the nightmare she had. I hold her naked body and stroke her cheek. I tilt her head up to mine and are lips touch. When I pull back blood is all over her mouth. I lay her down on my chest. I feel her tears silently streaming down her face onto my chest and roll down my stomach. She falls asleep about 15 minutes later. I gently put my index finger on her spine and carefully go up and down, her spine was perfect you could barely feel any of her bones. I carefully take her off my chest and put her head on a pillow. I get dressed in my white  shirt, blue pants, blue vest, black cape. The white shirt has Mabel's blood on it. I make my way to bills room. "Ah, dipper welcome, welcome"bill says. "Blood "he then adds. "You know you can be so greedy sometimes "I say. "Ah, yes I know, I know"he says. "Wears her blood" he asks once more. "All right you son of a triangular demon, she needs to recover from all of the blood she lost last night, okay, do I make myself clear" I say. Bill nods his head for a yes. "Soon" I say. I go back to the room Mabel's in to see her sleeping peacefully. "I can't loose you" I whisper. "I won't let him kill you" I say a little louder. I move a strand of Mabel's hair that was on her cheek behind her ear. "I love you" I murmur. I leave the room so she can sleep. I have dark magic. That's my power, dark magic. I can move things, I can make people see things, I can make people do things, I can almost do any thing I want.

                2 hours later

I walk into the room Mabel's in and stroke her cheek. She opens her eyes. "Dip" she whispers. I pull her into a hug and kiss her neck wanting her blood so bad.  But I remember she needs to recover. I help her up and grab a blue dress and help put it on her. Her arms wrap around my neck as I zip up the back of her dress. I finish zipping the back of her dress and I wrap my arms around her waist. "Dearest sister"  I say. She nods and pulls away from me. "Lets go" I say.  I lead her to bills room. "Ah, Mabel" bill says with a evil grin. Mabel grabs my hand. I let go of her hand as Bill comes over. "Dipper" she says as she backs up. "I'm sorry" I whisper. Bill presses Mabel up against the wall. She screams as bill bites her neck and blood trickles down her neck. Tears escape her eyes as she screams in pain. I look down because I don't want to see her like this. Bill finishes and Mabel crumbles to the ground sobbing. I put two fingers wear bill bit her neck like a vampire. I put blood in her mouth.  I picked her up and took her to the room she was once in. I run my fingers over her bite mark. Tears silently run down her face. I kiss her cheek. I'll take her later tonight. I touched her bare shoulders. I put her in my lap and kiss her neck and forehead . She soon fell asleep in my lap and I just smiled.

A/n
Well if your to dumb to see. Dipper is like reverse. So he's like a lil' gidion or something. Yes I will make some more reverse falls chapters and add more of those videos even if there just MABEL x dipper! And do I put these things when a character is talking like this: 'and you are' Mabel said in a concerned tone. Or like this: "your are so different, beautiful , nice, that's the thing your different that's good, Mabel"
Dipper said. I think I do and I think I spelled lil' gidion wrong.