Together

Dippers pov

Mabel soon woke up. "Hey,Mabel" I say. "Have sex with me" she says. I don't hesitate. I rip her clothes off. She dose the same. I quickly got a condom on. I looked at her breasts, her beautiful curves, her nice ass. I then realized that I needed her in me badly. "G-go slowly please d-dipper" she pleads. I wasn't listening to her at all. I pushed myself into her hard. A few tears escape her eyes. "Don't cry" I say. She was whimpering in Pain with each thrust I did into her entrance. "Uhhhhhhh d-dip" she moans. "Aghhhhhhhhhhh" she moans out in painful pleasure. "You like that" I ask in a sexy tone. "Y-yes I d-do" she says. I hungrily suck on her breasts. Leaving the pink buds harden. "I'm going to come" she says out of breath. "No, not yet I'm not finished" I say. I was on the edge of coming to but I had to hold it in. "D-don't stop" she moans. I go down to her thighs kissing them. A few seconds later as I'm kissing her thighs I feel a liquid trickling down her thighs into my mouth. Mabel's juices. "D-d-dipper I'm going to come" she moans and with that she came. But I hadn't came yet. I licked all of her juices and my tongue found its way into her entrance. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh k-keep going" she moans. I put my member in her entrance. I group her butt and breasts. Then she starts to group my member. And then she started to suck on it. "M-Mabel how, j-just don't stop" I moan out. I push my member into her entrance on more time before I came. I took the condom off and laid next to her. She was trying to catch her breath. "Shh, calm down" I say to Mabel as I put her head on my chest and stroke her hair. "T-thanks" she says giving me a kiss before she fell asleep.