She's your sister

Dippers pov
Dipper I'm..,I'm falling, help me she screams! Mabel! I say as it's too late she had fallen out of my grasp and hit the deep river at full speed.
     I woke up all sweaty. Mabel next to me. Your okay I mumble kissing her forehead. Dipper she mumbles. Go back to sleep I say kissing her cheek. She curls up by me putting her head on my chest. I was lightly shaking as I stroked her hair.
                     Two hours later

Dipper can you get the door please mom asked. Yeah I say. I open the door to find an emo kid with black hair and about Mabel's height. Hello my name is Daniel the boy said. Daniel Mabel yells she runs out the door and hugs him. I was looking for you Daniel says. I was too silly Mabel said then playfully punch him in the stomach. Oh Daniel makes an dermic sound. You skallywag  Mabel says. I haven't seen Mabel this happy since we spent a summer at gravity falls. Are you ready Daniel asks Mabel. Yep Mabel said popping the p. Wait what's happening I ask. Oh,?darn tent Mabel says. I was so pose to tell you that me and Daniel are going to see a movie and go to the mall she adds. I'm such an idiot she says. Don't call your self that I snap. I look at Mabel then she looks down. He's right Mabel Daniel says and lifts Mabel's face up and kisses her cheek. All right lets go Mabel says and gets in Daniels car. I wave goodbye to Mabel and she blows a kiss to me.